Epilogue : Farewell

“Just read everything that professors teach in classes they said. It will come out in final they said.” Yang groaned in frustration, gripping the result paper in her hand. Blake smirked, take a peek at her girlfriend result.

“Oh, you barely passed. How lucky.” Blake chuckled while reposition her hat. Then both of them heard squealing from afar.

“Blake! Yang!” Ruby waved from afar, gripping the graduation scroll in her hand while the other hand holding Weiss'. With her full speed, screeching sounds created when her feets dragged on the ground to make full stop.

“This is second worst than riding Yang's bike.” Weiss muttered, panting lightly. Yang heard it then responded, “Yeah, mine always number one. None can pulled it off once you riding it.”

“Shush you guys. More importantly,” With big grin on her face, Ruby pulled out her scroll, “Let's take picture!”

“I'm gonna miss this.” Ruby shed the invisible tears on the corner of her eyes. Weiss pulled her lips into soft warming smiled while staring at those picture. Never she thought of this kind of day will ever happened in her life. And theirs too.

“Now we all already graduating, guess it's time we, kinda, part ways in our lives huh?” Jaune piped in, walking towards team RWBY followed by his team.

“And you guys took pictures without us!” Nora huffed, crossing her arms. Ren chuckled, pointing Nora's scroll.

“Oh right! Let's us all take pictures!” Nora quickly grabbed any student that passing by and takes their pictures together.

In second, they huddled together to fit in the picture. They took so much picture, with their partners, or others. Some with silly poses and faces

“Memories of ours.” Jaune smiled, gazed to all of them. The others nodded, then slowly they closing in, hugging each others for a quite moment.

-------------------------------------

“And that's the last one!” Ruby panted, shoving her arms in the air, relieved. Then she close her scythe in smaller formed and clicked it on her back. Weiss nodded, gazing around just in case any grimm they accidentally left.

“It's cleared.” Weiss claimed, clicked back her Myrtenaster on her side. She pulled out her hand to Ruby, and Ruby quickly went to her and grabbed her hand. Both of them walked back to the village.

“So here's your rewards! Thank you again, young huntresses.” the old man giving them a bag of cash in gratitude. Ruby saluted, “We'll be in your care in no time.”

“Guess that being huntress sure is the best.” Ruby said, making their ways back to the airship. Weiss replied, “What's the point we graduating Beacon if not becoming one?”

“Pfft, I knew that.” Ruby huffed, then throw herself, wrapping her arms onto Weiss. Weiss stumbled a bit but managed to balanced herself. “It's just, I'm happy. Before this I thought it might be me, myself and I the one who did the job though. But now you are here, with me, in this journey.”

Weiss's eyebrow raised, “Is that so? Am I only acquaintance?” Then she playfully gasped, putting her hand on her chest. “How dare you!”

Ruby laughed, escaping herself from getting poked by Weiss. Then she grabbed both of her hands, then facing to her. “Weiss, thank you.”

Silver orbs of hers meet the blue ones.

“For what?”

“For being here with me, for loving me.”

---------------------------------------

“Suppose this place lead us to you guys.” Yang cracked in, walking her way toward the two lovebrids in front of her. Blake followed in suit.

Ruby and Weiss quickly turned around, while Ruby still hugging Weiss on her side. “Well, it's a place with many memories.” Ruby smiled, her eyes fixed on Weiss.

“It's been so long since I came here.” Yang hummed, slowly she kneeling in front of the tomb, which is the memorial of her second mother.

Yang closed her eyes, her hand guide to touch the tomb.

“Mom, I've made it. I get to protect her to this days. You would be so proud seeing her, out here, being one of the best huntresses in Vale. It's hurts me when I'm in edge of losing her. I don't want to lose her. Thanks again on bringing her to life. I miss you.” Yang recited the words in her heart. Then she sighed, smiling up to Ruby.

Yang slowly stand up, placing her hand on Ruby's shoulder. “So, what's my little sister up to now?”

Ruby fidgeting, as she couldn't help but grinning like an idiot. “Well, you see. Um, I might bring Weiss with me here, uh... to stay with me. Is that okay?”

Yang raised her eyebrow, looking at her little sister and Weiss together. “Well, you have passed your teenager life so it's up to you. Couldn't confirm that your bed suit for two though.”

Yang smirked as Ruby howled towards her in embarrassment. Quickly Yang escaped and grabbed Blake with her.

“Sometimes I regret for being her little sister.” Ruby huffed, ruffled her hair a bit. Weiss, who still deadpanned with the statement quickly recovered her red face and grabbed Ruby's hand in hers.

“Well, she's certainly not wrong. Your bed aren't really that comfortable for two.” Weiss teased her, booping Ruby's nose. Ruby groaned, pulling Weiss into her. “That can be fixed.”

“Wait, I haven't talked to mom. Yang cutted in the first place urgh.” Ruby bring up her capes on her head, walking back to her mom's tombstone. Slowly she's kneeling down and does the same as Yang.

“I will never be that coward Ruby again mom. I'd learned what happened to you and still I blamed myself but... I'm sorry. It's could have been better if I didn't showed up. I will live my life now, mom. I will cherish all of it so that your sacrifice will not be wasted.”

Ruby exhaled, she shed her tears and closed her eyes.

“I love you, mom."

----------------------------------------

a/n : I know it short and yeah. I really looking forward on drawing the graduation pics of team RWBY(and didn't managed to finish it 😌) but hell man I suddenly got a job(as a cashier but it's cool). So that's what slow me down. But hey, take a peek on my second book after this 😉

Edit : Thank you for all of you(Literally forgot to put this because I'm hype for secong book yikes) for reading this shitty stuff and I never knew it would gaining this much of reads (6k r u kidding me xD) I never thought my first book got this much honestly. I did this just out of boredom. Anyway, Thanks again for those who's voting and commenting and same gies for reading ;) keep reading other new fanfics too and support them as well.