Bring 'em down

“Okay so here's the plan.” Jaune wiped his sweat, while others make a circle around, defending mode. “Yang, Weiss and Blake will go on ahead finding Ruby, while my team and your team,” Jaune directed to Coco's, “will hold them for now. We gotta split up so that they wont hurt Ruby in any time. Am I clear?”

Coco whistling as she smirked, “Yeah, this should be hella of fun.”

Blake and Weiss nodded in agreement, as Yang still glaring at those White Fang's members. Yang signaling towards them with her thumb crossed her neck, meaning they all will die, before running away with Weiss and Blake to the stairs.

As soon as the trio succesfully escaped, the both teams began charging forward, attacking those leftover. Roman spitted aside, enraging as he saw some of his little 'animals' run away and retreat.

“You fool filthy faunas! You supposed to bring them to their knees, not defeat!” Roman yelled up, signaling to Neo to get ready. Coco tensed up when she heard those word, as she turned her head to Velvet. Velvet meet her glanced, slightly frowning.

“Let see who's the filthy here.” Coco pushed up her shades, aiming her machine gun towards Roman.

But before she began to shoot, an air wave hitted straight to her, causing blow up which bringing both team flew up to the air.

“Heh, didn't see that coming eh?” Mercury snickered, as he lowered down his leg. Jaune slightly coughed up, saw his sword flew away metres from him. Quickly he dashed to get his sword, as he heard Pyrrha screaming to him.

“Jaune, head back!”

Jaune quickly turned his head, saw a glimpse of red in front of him. Before he could escaped, he being kicked hard to the wall as the wall collapsed.

“Jaune!” Pyrrha wailed, using her semblance to get her lover weapon. She accelerated to him, pushing every pieces of concrete aside.

“Am I late or what?” Adam Taurus stood in the entrances, which is the one who kicked Jaune.  He scanned the crowd, seeing the person he wanted was not there.

-----------------------------------------------

“Blake, did you hear anything?” Weiss whispered, as three of them are outside of the room. Blake tried to using her abilities to heard anything in the room. She put up two fingers, signaling there's only two person inside. Yang nodding, “Are we gonna smash the door or quietly get in?”

Blake sighed as Weiss glaring at the blondie. “We can't just barged in or else they will attempted to hurt Ruby.” Weiss whispered, tapping lightly her chin. Yang about to respond as she heard her little sister screaming.

“Oh sorry Ice Queen. We gonna smash this fucking door.” Yang eyes turned red, as her hair blazing yellow. Refill her Ember Cilica as she run to the door and smashed it before any two of them even hold her out.

“WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. SISTER?!” Yang enraged as she saw Ruby laid on the floor, bleeding. What to her surprised as she saw Violet pinning her little sister down. Blake and Weiss quickly barged in, readied with their weapons.

“Heh, didn't think that your little friend will come this fast. Let see who's die first.” Violet whispered to Ruby's ear, bringing the scythe wielder groaned angrily. Violet stood up, glancing at Yang as she smirked, stomping Ruby's face hard causing her to unconscious.

Yang eyes widen at the sight, causing herself set up on fire and dashed forward, catching Violet as she pinned her down. Yang punched her rapidly, as Violet tried to defend herself. Violet nudged Yang out from her body, as she grabbed her weapon on her side as she turned it into big swords.

“This gonna be a mess.” Violet smirked at her sight of her own weapon, glowing lightly.

Weiss and Blake had take care of Ruby, while trying to pulled Yang out from her battle with Violet. But no avail. That stubborn girl really want to kill Violet no matter what. Weiss pushed Blake to Yang, asking her to help that 'heroic' girl. Blake understood, as she gave crescent rose to Weiss, just in case if Ruby's awake.

Weiss pulled Ruby to her lap, carefully rubbed her hand on the bruised and wounds on Ruby's body as she healing them. She found herself quivering from the sight of her cookie lover. Tears streaming down her face. How she wished to ripped that Violet girl in pieces, but she need to keep Ruby safe in the meantime. She keep blaming herself for left Ruby that morning. All she's hoping is that Ruby would open her eyes back. Weiss quickly swipe her hand forward, creating a shield of ice in front of her when a blow up happened.

“What the fuck was that?” Yang panted , as she laid on the floor together with Blake. Blake coughed up, gasping as both of them saw some small cut all over their body. Violet jumped in front of them, swing her sword creating an air wave that pushed both of them, again, flew up to the air.

Weiss gasped as she saw how powerful that the sword could be. Creating ice border around Ruby as she helping both of her teams. Swinging her rapier creating a blaze of fire towards Violet. Violet quickly avoided that blaze and began attacking Weiss. Blake saw her attacks, she accelerates forward, knocking Violet down.

“Weiss! Bring Ruby far crom here. I could sense something wrong.” Blake gasped, succesfully kicked away Violet's weapon. Weiss nodded, bring her leader far from here.

As soon as she reached the door, some sharp of glass hitted her in the front, causing that heiress spun around, using her back to defend Ruby and herself. Weiss grunted, holding Ruby safely in her arms. Heel clicking can be heard.

“Now, where do you think you're going, ice queen?”

----------------------------------------

a/n : I'm sorry for long update! I hope you're still catching up with this story though. Please tap/click the little star to show your support for me! It's encourage me a lot!