Just Another Crappy Day

Weiss P.O.V.

I woke up, saw it still dark outside. Some red-haired covered my face. Slowly, I sit up, as I saw Pyrrha beside me. I looked around, and notice I was in team JNPR dorm. I still had my dress from last night.

Then, I remembered last night. I groaned as I quickly moves myself from Pyrrha's bed. Not wanting to wake them up, silenly I exited the room.

Moves myself across the door after exited, slowly I twisted the knob, and walked in. I saw others still sleep peacefully. I walked to my bed, take my scroll. 5.30 a.m. No wonder that they havent wake up and the sun havent rise yet.

I jumped on my glyphs to see Ruby, still with her clothes last night, she didnt change into her nightwear? I rolled my eyes , as I slowly unbuttoned her vest, as the vest kind of... tighted... with her sleep position. This will help the dolt get comfortable with sleeping.

I sighed as I almost jumped down from my glyphs, but before my glyphs faded, I feel my hand grabbed by...Ruby?

"Morning Weiss" she said with her husky voice, as her eyes half-closed , and followed by small yawned.

"Uhh.. m-morning" I replied her back, as struggling to escape from her gripped.

"Dont move Weiss. I got question for you" Ruby shifted herself to sit up, not wanting me go anywhere.

I groaned, "What!?" I glared at her, the jealous tingle feeling inside crept to my chest.

"Shh..you gonna wake them up" Ruby whispered as she put her index finger on her lips, and tugged me closer to her. She patted on her bed, next to her, gesturing me...to sit with her? Is this dolt had a mind?

"Come here sit with me" she ordered, as she tugged my hand, a bit of forced.

I rolled my eyes and crept up to her bed, and sit beside her. She still had her hand gripped on me.

"You didnt change?" she chuckled, as she saw me still in white dress. I poked her forehead, "Same goes to you".

"Where are you during the dance?" Ruby whispered, as she change her look, to the serious look on her face.

I still gave her glared. "Why do you care?"

"I'm searched for you during the dance. Thought that we can hang together" she mumbled softly, as she frowned.

I stared at her, she did? but she was happy with Violet, what the used if she looking for me?

"So? You had your partner already for the dance. Arent that enough?" I spatted at her, still with my signature stone face.

"I-I..its..uhh..well, actually I didnt want her with me to the dance, but I want you. I had reasons why I went with her" she slowly put her head down and her hand hardly gripped on my arms.

I didnt care about my arms, I let her gripped it, her soft hand yet hard gripped seem to cool me down.

she actually want me to go with her?

"Its kind of complicated actually. But not that what I wanted to talk about" Ruby held her head up, as she slowly moves her gaze on me.

"Its..where did you go after the dance? I'd notice you didnt come back here last night. Where are you?" she asked, as she hold my hand, gently.

"Its.. uhh.. I..was hang out with Pyrrha last night. I need to discuss something with her. That I didnt realise I'd fallen asleep in their dorm" I mumbled, as I slowly caress my ponytail. Hoping the answer satisfied my leader.