Blinded By Revenge

An ambush happened when Weiss finished her sentenced. The body of Ruby Rose that she currently held are vanished from their sight. White fog covered whole room, making most of them out of sight of what happened.

Sinister laughed heard around the room. "I didn't even get to finished my popcorn." A scratchy voices heard, followed by footsteps of people.

Yang who had pissed off by those little show currently enraged, her blazing hair proved it. "You fucking fuck think this is a JOKE?! WELL LET ME SHOW WHAT JOKES IS!" She began pumped her fist, blowing her gun everywhere.

Blake saw her (of course Yang's too bright not to missed) quickly tackled the blonde down to the ground. "Blake! Let go of me!" growled come from the blonde, as she squirmed around. "Don't blow us up! You almost hit all of us. We should let the fog to vanish then we attack."

Yang slammed her fist on the floor, “THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT!” Well, she's not wrong, Blake thought, when she saw her comrades fighting although their vision still covered with white fog.

“Nora, slammed your hammer now!” Jaune voices echoed, creating a smirk on the face of the ginger haired girl. Nora managed to jumped and slammed her Magnhild down, creating air wave that cleared the path of the white fog.

"You should put them into remorse. Just a little bit more." Mercury currently bickering with Emerald, which to others point it is both of the villain planned.

"Cut the crap guys. We should finish 'em off." Roman stepped in, swinging his cane while observing each of his enemy. He threw the packet of popcorns as it scattered around the room.

"Never thought there would be this many." Roman snickered, earning smirked from Yang. "You scared eyelash guy?" She pumped her fist, reload her bullet on the Ember Cilica. The hat guy laughed menacingly, "Well then, let's see who's a scaredy cat."

----------------------------------

“The machine had finally set up, Miss Fall.” Violet bow down toward Cinder. Cinder, who currently sitting, spun around, facing at Ruby.

“At last, Ruby Rose.” She rose up, her hells clicking on the floor, make her way towards the scythe's wielder. Ruby had her energy and aura drained after all the torture and pain cause by the both of them.

“Your power. It's such a shameful you didn't take advantage on it. But this time,” she pulled Ruby's face closer by pinched her cheeks, “I'll used it wisely.” She pushed her face aside, receiving groaning from the girl.

She tried to escaped but no avail. Her crescent rose currently lost. makes her unarmed. Her energy drained due to squirmed from the gripped of chained.

“You..will..never.. get the power. I'll not let it...go easily. Beside, you are not..Rose.” Ruby knew about this. She knew that the power are only for the Rose, and only Rose who can controlled the power. Her dad refuse her to take controlled the power at this age.

“I don't care about that.” Cinder stated as she walked to the door. She instructed Violet to bring Ruby to a room.

“As much as I love you, but this is the only way. I owe them much but revenge is on top of the list.” She mumbled loud enough to let Ruby's heard it while unclasped the girl. When the clasped open, Ruby quickly tackled Violet to the ground.

“What did my mother did to you?! Why let yourself involved with this stupid group?!” Her hand gripping on Violet's collar shirt. Her eyes are glowing and very intimidating. Violer chuckles lowly, “Firstly, she killed my parents. Secondly, the white fangs are the one show me the truths. Back then  I thought is their fault, but when I discovered my parents are one of them, it doesnt make sense for them to kill my parents.”

“Then, one day your mother's team, Team STRQ, attacked one of the base, and that time, my parents were the one who guarded the base.” Violet hissed, her eyes tear up but her face are all red due to anger. “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, THE ONLY CHILD, ONLY FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD GIRL, RECEIVED THE NEWS THAT HER PARENTS ARE DEAD. A FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD NOWHERE TO LIVE. LIVE IN THE STREETS, IN THE WOODS. NOTHING.”

Ruby startled from the outburst, slowly released her gripped. Violet closed her eyes, the tears streaming down her face. “They knew I'm their former Guard Captain's child so they took me.” Her voices soften, her ragged breathing makes her voices muffled a bit. Ruby dropped her head, not knowing what to do. The urge of escaping left her mind. She's too occupied with those story until she's forget about it. (a/n: damn it)

“But,” Violet slowly smiled, “I'm glad to meet you, know you. As I said, I'm in love with you. But when they told me this,” She trailed her finger up on Ruby's cheeks, slowly caressing it. “I started to using you. And now look what it made for us.”

Violet trailed her finger down on Ruby's jawline, and quickly gripped her neck, causing Ruby's breathes cutted immediately. Violet slammed the girl on her back, causing her breathes knocking out from her body and unconcius during the process.

“Always blame on yourself, Ruby Rose.” Violet picked Ruby up, bringing her towards the room.

------------------------------------

“I can't...keep up.. much longer!” Jaune breathing heavily, carelessly blocking any attacks from the white fangs members. Pyrrha currently helping the blonde, encouraging him with every of her words. The increasing of number of members makes team WBY, JNPR and CVFY slowed down on finding Ruby.

Jaune signaling everyone to gather on the centre, which they did. “Tell me you got plan, blonde head.” Coco pushed her shades up, reloading her gun. Others did the same, and defending each others. “As the strategist, I always have one.” He still catching his breathes, but his words brings hopes in every of his comrades.

The white fang's now currently circling around them. Roman raised his eyebrow, “Well, well, looks like someone planning something.” He twirled around his cane.

“At least we didn't afraid to fight. Now who's a scaredy cat?” Yang countered back, smirking at the eyelashes guy. Roman gritted his teeth, but his henchmen, Neopolitan calmed him down.

“That blondie, just you wait.” He clenched her jaw. He then turned to Mercury. “When will he arrive? I can't wait any longer.”

“In a shorter time. Can't you just wait?” Mercury who's looking bored for not fighting, only they knew why, crossed his arms and eyeing the group at the center, wondering what the hell they are planning.

------------------------------------

a/n : Tell me what you think about my book. Well, it's shorter this time cause exams are around the corner.

I wont be update until end of November so... just wait. Yeah..just wait. Maybe surpised update? *wiggling eyebrows*

P/S : Wish me luck for my final ! May the power of Ruby's intelligent be with me. Not you. Hah. Kidding.