Protect Her

3rd person P.O.V.

“So they found Ruby now. This only make the matters more worse” Professor Ozpin sighed, leaning on his chair and put his cane aside.

Apparantly after Violet being treated, with only minor cuts and some bruises and now Ruby's are in sleep for resting her body from those drug that Violet's injected in. Violet had confessed everything, including her kidnapped Ruby to the fight with Cinder.

“We need to look after Ruby, in case that this Cinder might come with a planned on absorb the abilities. If it given to the wrong hand, it might cause...big mess” Professor Glynda stepped in, observing Ruby's in her scroll and Professor Ozpin nodded in agreement.

“What abilities did you guys talked about?” Weiss groaned in frustration, she still didnt even get what in hell with those six had said. “Me too” Violet said, meeting gazed from Weiss, back to Professor Ozpin.

Yang scratches her head, “Ruby didnt tell you?” Weiss shook her head, making Yang had surprised look and moved her gazed to Blake, receiving shrugged from the faunus.

“She still keep secret from me” Weiss gritted her teeth, but calm down when Blake put her hand on her shoulder. “She might forgotten about it, Weiss. Since she didnt even remember she had those abilities, right Yang?” Yang nodded.

“You see now Miss Schnee. Ruby had her mom's abilities, which the abilities that can control her mind. It will developed to a higher level of thinking, even I might be surprised if she coming out with certain idea” Professor Ozpin brief, taking a sip from his cup, watching the two person absorb those information.

“So, you mean that Ruby... can be like..genius in disguised?” Violet tilted her head, as she tried to sum it up of the information. “If you want to view as it, then yes.” Professor Ozpin said.

“No wonder she able to beat me in all those exams” Weiss mumbled

“For now, I suggested you, Blake, Yang and Weiss, to look after Ruby. Keep her safe and dont let her wandered around alone. We need to protect those abilities. If Cinder take it, she might used it for bad things, such as taking the whole world or even take all the powers we all have. So, this is your tasked, and I hoped you can carried it with full responsibility. You can asked question or you can take your leave” Professor Ozpin said, as he stared at the three of girls which makes their way outside already.

“Miss Naeshin, please stay.Perhaps we need to talk” Professor Ozpin quickly said when he saw Violet almost take a leave. Violet turned around and sit back on the chair across the table.

“You know what you did and you know about the punishment. You'll be grounded and inspect by Professor Glynda in the 'special' room for you for a week. Why did you do this, Violet?” Professor Ozpin sighed, pushing his spec up the bridge of his nose. Violet had her head down, “I-I... uh..there's a boy who told me about this a-and I get along with it”

“You almost poisoned her mind with those drug. You sure you didnt touch her?” Professor Glynda stared at Violet, who cirrently fidgeting nervousness. Professor Glynda then pull out her scroll and showed some images to Violet. Violet's eyes immediately widen.

Its a marks on Ruby's body and some picture takes where she had injected Ruby. “Is this your doing?” Violet startled at Prof. Ozpin voices. She knew she cant hide it and slowly she nodded.

Professor Ozpin sighed, giving a look at Professor Glynda, which she knew it well. A student must be punished, whether they still underage or not.

----------------------------------------

Ruby's eyes flickered, as she regained the scent of surrounding. Scent of medicine. Its still dark and make her difficulted to identify her surrounding. She tried to move but someone hold her. Someone? Ruby quickly turned her head and saw a familiar white haired girl beside her, hugging her from side. Ruby smiled softly, she didnt know how much days had past but gladly that when she woke up, the first thing she saw is her beautiful snowflake. Didnt intend to disturb the sleeping beauty, Ruby decided to sleep again, as she still feel weak.