Out of my league

3rd person P.O.V.

Weiss walked in the room, noticing that Ruby fall asleep on... her bed? The heiress seem confused.Why in hell that the dolt are doing? she thought herself. Weiss decided carefully to use her glyphs to put Ruby on her bed. After that Weiss hop on her bed and sleep.

Yang and Blake was still outside, at cafe. “Hey, did you notice how worried the ice queen when Ruby was still unconscious?” asked Yang to Blake. Blake nodded and replied “She even being the warm ice after that.” Yang laughed.

“Hey, umm.. you are a faunus right?” Yang asked as she lean a bit forward to Blake. Blake almost choked on her drink. “wh--wha-what? why do you think I'm one of them?” The raven haired girl widen her eyes. Yang chuckled at her response.

“There's other night, I can barely remember when, but I was on my way to bed from bathroom, I saw you. Without your bow” Yang grinned at Blake who seem tensed up. “And yeah, you really got nice ear, Kitty cat” Yang winked at Blake causing her to blushed and put her head down.

“D-Dont tell anyone about this. I'll tell them when its the right time” Blake pleaded to Yang who seem still grinning at her. Yang nodded and Blake pointed out her pinky finger, “Promise?” Yang laughed and wrap her pinky finger on Blake, “Promise”.

“Its getting late.lets walked back to our dorm, shall we?” Yang gulped her remain drink and go pay for the bill as Blake finished her tea.

On the way back to their dorm, they saw someone was standing, trying to sneak into their... room. Yang charged to that person who seem like a guy, that guy shocked seeing Yang run to him, he quickly escaped from there. “Darn! where is that bastard go!?” Yang stomped angrily. Quickly she opened the door and found out that the two was sleep peacefully. Yang went to bathroom to change while Blake take her book and start reading.

Yang climbed up to her bed, and peek Blake from up there. “Hey you know what? You look even cuter when take off your bow” Yang winked and give a smirk to Blake. “Go to sleep” Blake pushed Yang face away. Yang giggled and moves herself up. “Goodnight kitty cat” she whispered, hoping Blake heard her. She then slowly thinking about that guy.What he's up to?

Of course Blake heard that, because of her cat ears. Blake slowly undid her bow and put the black cotton ribbon aside. She smiled and blushed, for a long time she havent heard any compliment about her.

-----------------------------------------

That morning in class seem a shocked for a brief moment for Weiss.How can that dolt passed all the test?  Weiss glanced over Ruby who seems didnt care about her marks, just it is like normal to her. The teacher praised her for the achievement many many times.

Weiss held her report card to compared with Ruby's.And yes she got almost all full mark. But the tables turned when Ruby managed to score full marks in all of her exams.That didnt pleased the heiress.  Weiss sighed and put her head down. That dolt beat her hard.

The whole evening, Weiss spend her time in library. I really really need to work hard! I cant lose to someone like her! She flipped her revision book, make notes, tried to understand and memorise it. Do much exercise hoping the next coming semester exam she could beat Ruby.

Ruby was in their room and boredom streak her. “Gahh! What am I supposed to do? ” she laid herself in her bed, twisting and turning around.

“Hey sis, dont you want to join me and Blake to the park today?” Yang come to the room and peek over her little sister. “Since I was bored now so yeah” Ruby hopped down and dragged Yang and Blake outside.