Meeting new one

Ruby P.O.V.

I walked with my sister to our dorm. After turning around clueless , we managed to arrived.

We heard someone talking inside. “Seems that we had our roomates already” Yang winked at me and I observed the paper stick at the door.

                       TEAM RWBY
   ' WEISS SCHNEE AND RUBY ROSE '
    ' YANG XIAO LONG AND BLAKE    
                    BELLADONNA'

              LEAD BY : RUBY ROSE

“Is this our team?” I gasped. “WHAT!? I'M THE LEADER!?” I probably shouted aloud because the persons in the room open the door. Stood there was the white-haired girl with right side ponytail and raven-haired girl with a black bow on top of her head.

“YOU!??” Screamed the white-haired girl. Soon I realized that the person was that person I dashed into this morning. Quickly I hid myself behing Yang. “Soo.. this is the one that ruin your day, huh?” Yang whispered to me. I nodded with fear on my face.

“Well, we got our group now. Just come in. We really need to unpack our things” said that raven-haired girl as she entering the room. “Hey, I didnt catch your guys name. I'm Yang Xiao Long” Yang introduce herself while pointing her thumb to her chest. “I'm Blake Belladonna. And yes, I'm your partner” The raven-haired girl replied as she continue arranged her overloaded books.

I'm still at Yang's back. Then I realized something. That the white haired girl is my partner. I frowned at that thought. “Errr.. I'm Ruby Rose. Yang's younger sister.”

I slowly crept out from Yang's back and walk in the room , following Yang. “What? Younger sister? How old are YOU!?” Weiss , I assumed to be her name, as in the list, had that furious face while glared at me. She really creep the 'heaven' out of me. Along with her scars along her left eye didnt make any comfort to me.

I rubbed my neck at the back. “I'm 15. Actually I advanced 2 years ahead for Prof.Ozpin knows why” I tried to calm myself from her glared. “How could that possibly happened? Are you excellent in everything?” Okay this Weiss really eating me. “I dont know. Prof. Ozpin had the answers though. When I heard he offered me to come here, and I straight away accept it” I tried to make a friendly smile at her.

Weiss gives her confused look , or rather more an annoying look.

We started to unpack our things and more worst to come.

“So, how do we arrange those bed?” Weiss asked as our gazed was on the beds , which scattered around the room. Surely, there had not enough space for put it in order. Then a thought come to my mind. “How about we replaced it with bunk beds!?” I throwed my arms in the air , excited for having a bunk beds.

“That is incredibly....dangerous” Weiss stated. “Ohh come on, do you had any suggestion ice queen?” Yang asked her with a smirked. Weiss rolled her eyes and proceed arrange the bed to bunk beds.

As we finished , we take a look at our bunk beds. I had mine tied above Weiss bed , while Yang had her bed on top of Blake's bed, supporting with books that Blake didnt even bother to read again.

“Well , we had finished our first business , now let see, we had our class together this morning at nine-” I carefully analyze our schedule and cut off by Weiss. “Did you said 9 a.m.?! Its already 8.55 a.m. you dunce!” as she finished said , she stormed out of the room.

I blinked a few time before reality hits me. “Ri...right... to-to class” I said and start to ran off, followed by Yang and Blake. Another team across our room heard us , and stumble over as they managed to run off as well.