Mission Went Wrong

a/n : Uh-oh look at da title... well I'm trying to warning you that this chapter might be triggered to some of you, as it involved with sexual abused... I'm sorry to write it but its part of the story. So, if you feeling uncomfortable, just skip the part, ok? (I'm gonna warned first so beware)

Thats all from me, enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------

3rd person P.O.V.

Ruby clicked her Crescent Rose on her back, Yang adjusting her Ember Cilica, Blake checked her ammo on her Gambol Shroud while Weiss refill her dust on the barrel of her Myternaster.

"Ready guys?" Ruby asked as she stepped in front of her team.

"Gonna kicked some butts!" Yang fist pump the air.

Blake smiled as Weiss rolled her eyes.

They had been given a mission, to slay grimm in one of the village, as the village reported the increase in number of grimm attacked their villaged.

Soon, the aircraft had set down, team RWBY then climbed up, ready for the mission.

"So... are we gonna investigate or talked with the people here?" Yang asked, as they reached the village.

Ruby was about to response, but cutted off when an old man approached them.

"Are you the one who will help us here?" the old man asked, with another two men with him, with weapon on their hand.

Ruby nodded, "We are team RWBY, from Beacon, as Professor Ozpin told us that you need our help to get rid of the grimm. We come here to help you. And I'm Ruby Rose, the leader of the team" Ruby said formally, being a leader, she held out her hand for a shake, with a pleasant smile.

The old man shook their hand, "I'm the chief of this village. We really appreciated your help. We had provide you guys some rooms for the night. Make yourself comfortable here" The old man said, as he gestures the team to followed him.

"T-two rooms?" Weiss eyes widen, hoping they at least get a room with four beds.

"Yes, this only the room left because we didnt have much visitor here to open any inn" said an olderly women, as she's the one who showed the rooms to them.

"Well, I let Blake with me while both of you in the another room" Yang smirked, as she wink at Ruby and Weiss, gaining growled from the heiress.

Ruby flustered as she quickly thank the older women as gashed in the room.

After they both change into nightwear, Ruby the first sprinted to the room, followed by Weiss.

Weiss rubbed her temple, since they both had to share bed again for today. Ruby was happily bounced on the bed.

"Let get some rest!" said Ruby as she plopped down on the bed, with her head hanging upside down, as she stare at the heiress.

"Such a child" Weiss rolled her eyes and laid down beside her leader. Ruby smirked, as she leaned forward to Weiss, as Weiss turned around, she caught the smirking face of Ruby.

"M-move!" the heiress yelled as she pushed away her leader face causing Ruby to pouted.

"What?" the heiress asked as Ruby still stare at her.

"Staring at my snowflake" with husky voice, Ruby smirked at Weiss even more. Weiss felt her cheeks heat up, poked Ruby's cheeks, "You dolt"

"But I'm your dolt" Ruby said seductively. Weiss bit her lower lip, causing Ruby to leaned in forward.