Dance Party

Violet P.O.V.

I stared at myself at the mirror. I wore a purple-black dress, necklace and heels. I had my hair in curled on the tip. Put on some make up, and lip gloss, to make it perfect for the night. I smiled as I done dressed myself.

“You look beautiful tonight” said Nike, as he staring at me, head to toe.

“Thank you. You look stunning too, with simple tuxedo” I smiled at him while sprayed my perfume to j body.

“Well, I'm kinda wear this simple because I didnt have someone with me, unless like you” Nike stood up as he smirked at me.

“Shut up. I really really need to lied to her in order to get her go with me” I said as I grabbed my small handbag and put out eyeliner and touched up my eyes.

“What an odd moves. Why dont you just tell her?” Saemeris interrupt.

“Things kinda hard actually, as she still believe me that I was her friend, and with her sister issues and she was 2 years younger than us”  I said as I checked myself for the last time at the mirror, while fixing everything needed.

“Ohh.. I see. Well, I guess good luck then” Saemeris smile as she make her way out from our room.

I smirked, cant wait for the dance tonight.

--------------------------------------------

Slowly, I make my way to the Beacon Hall where the dance held. I waited in front of the door for Ruby to come, before make my way in.

“Hey Violet!”

Speak of the devil. I turned around where the sound come from, and freeze as I saw how...stunning..is..she.

Stood there is Ruby.. not with her dress as I imagined before bed last night. But instead, she wore black long-sleeve shirt, that the sleeves folded up to her elbow, with crimson red vest, black pants and black shoes. Her hair kind of glowing red for tonight.

“Uhh.. Violet? Are you still there?” Ruby waved her hand at my face, causing me to shake my head.

“Uhh..sorry about that..but wow Ruby, I never thought you wore this. I like it! It kinda matches with you actually” I grinned at her, amazed how she wore it better than those useless guys.

“You think so? I never thought it too. It just some minor problems that makes me wear this thing” Ruby chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“But you look nice in the dress though. Beautiful” Ruby smiled as she observed me.

“Well, you arrived now, we shall get inside” I said as I grabbed her arms and we make our way inside, as I hide my blush.

3rd person P.O.V.

Velvet gasped as she saw Violet and Ruby walked inside. She as the usher, greeted both of them.

“Welcome to the dances, Ms. Naeshin and Ms. Rose. Wow, Ruby. I never thought that you would rock the style! Surely Coco will loved this, and you look handsome tonight. And you look stunning in your dress, Miss Naeshin” Velvet said with a smiled. Ruby just blushed there.

“Come Ruby, lets get some drink” Violet whispered to her partner for the night. They both moves to the bar, get their drink. This dances just for the first year students and of course, as their are in the academy, and still underage, no alcohol or beer are provided. Just a simple nice plenty of beverages for the night.