Hang out

Weiss P.O.V.

Other had sleep but I couldnt. Keep tossing and turning around, my mind stuck at someone, that owned silver eyes, Ruby. How come someone so innocent yet so broken just because of the tragedy. She seem, mentally strong, enough to be happy all the time. Like there's nothing happened.

This past few weeks, she also tried to asked me to hang out with her. I refused, but she seems didnt give up.

She also tried to be close to me. For coincidence, our class are the same through the year. I never thought that the child was more intelligent and excellent than me. Still wondering, how father cant even notice about Ruby's result. Even when I checked her results, apperently she didnt even score any full mark, not even one. That left me confused. Am I dreaming when I saw her report card? Maybe...

But somehow, she had me feel comfortable with her. Like, how can I should not be, everytime she will always there with me.In class room, outside classroom, when lunch.Even walked with me to bathroom. Well, that's pretty embarassing.

Sometimes , I asked myself, am I like her? love..her? sure I swing that way, but those feels come haunted me over past few days.

That when I realised my feelings towards her when she was so concern about me.  So care about me. I never feel someone caring for me. Unless Winter. But she's nowhere and left me behind, deal with father alone.

That moment when I told her about father, I... cried into her?

My eyes widen when I remembered that event.

Even I...hugged her. Gosh, Weiss.... why embarrased yourself.I shook my head. Glanced towards Yang's bed as my eyes become heavy.

I hope she will be okay after the nightmares.

Ruby P.O.V.

Slowly I wake up, realising that there is someone hugging me, from behind. The grip was so tight, but gentle and made me feel safe.

As I turned, I saw my sister face. I smiled and soon my smiled faded as my head pounding. I grabbed my head, and wincing in pain. Slowly Yang's eyes flickered and saw me groaned in pain. “You okay!?” I shake my head. Yang plopped down and take aspirin and a glass of water.

I stared at that pill. “Just... swallowed it. Just like cookies” Yang handed me a glass of water. “But cookies are taste better than this, Yang” I make the puppy eyes. Pleading that I dont want the pill. Yang rolled her eyes, taking the pill back. I grinned but cursed her after that when she shoved the pill into my mouth.

Feel that I cant spit out the pill, quickly I take glass and gulped the water in second, just to get rid from those horrible taste of medicine. I groaned at her and relief when the pain slowly fading.

“Yang, what am I doing in your bed? Am I having another nightmares? Did I come to you last night?” I tried to remember last night, but my mind fuzzy. I cant even remember having any nightmares too. Weird.

“Uhh.. yeah.. you didnt remember that you sneaked into my blanket?" Yang snickered. I softly punched her arm and snuggling with her. “Ruby, today's saturday. And maybe we can-” before Yang finished her sentence, I squealed“-NO CLASSES!!!” I jumped down and twirled around. “It seems that your 'minor' headache run away already huh?” Yang chuckled.

Happily twirling around, then ice queen throwed a pillow hit me straight to my face. I stumbled over Blake bed and crashed into her. Blake hissed at me and for a second, a silence in our room as we stared at Blake.

She had those 'posture' of cat when hissing.

I mean , when a cat was into a fight or frightened, it will bend its body upwards and its fur are straight up. Almost like it but Blake hair didnt stand.