I knew that I wouldn't get wifi on a plane, but the only reason I opened it up was to look at the collages I had made of my memories, most of them were Kian and I, but I've known him for about 4 and a half years, what do you expect?

I quickly logged into Tumblr, knowing that of I wanted to scroll through social media now was the time to do so.

I also opened up my iTunes, knowing I couldn't listen to all the music I'd want to in a few hours, so I selected my favorite playlist; Akon.

I only own my favorite songs of his; Lonely, Don't Matter, and Sorry, Blame It On Me (I also owned Smack That, but I decided to put it on another playlist, 'cause it didn't match the tone of these songs.).

I put on my headphones, and listened to Akon, I had gotten through all three songs and was scrolling through Tumblr when I saw a bunch of Kiandrea pictures and posts, I was fine with the first few posts, but when almost everyone I was following was posting and re blogging everything Kiandrea..

Yeah, no.

I quickly closed my Tumblr window and reopened my iTunes.

I have too much time and when you have too much time, you start to buy movies on iTunes..

How many movies have I bought?

Only about 6..

But if you think about that, that's around $100 if your lucky and choose great priced movies.

But that's not me, I buy expensive movies..

I've bought Titanic, The Notebook, The Outsiders, Flushed Away, and my favorite Disney movies of all time, Aladdin and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

I've got issues, because ever since I bought these movies, whenever I'm sad I'll choose a few to watch, and it'll either make me more sad or sort of happy.

I chose to watch The Ousiders, a movie I've watched dozens of times.

I double clicked it and it began to play it's intro.

I placed my headphones onto my head and watched the movie.

Though I had seen this movie dozens of times, it never left me dry eyed.

I cried several times, which I've done so many times, except this crying was different, it wasn't for Jonny, it was for something else, someone else.

I felt bad for the man sitting next to me, he had to experience what seemed like a hormonal girl..

I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up, I was still on the plane, which was weird, because I swore the flight wasn't that long to Arizona.

I brushed those thoughts off my shoulders and put my Akon playlist back on.

----

I didn't feel myself drift back off to sleep, but I guess I did again.

I woke up about an hour and a half later and took off my headphones, placing them on my neck.

I looked out the airplane window, and saw the sun rising.

I then moved my fingers on my mousepad and looked at the time, 10:50 A.M. which was weird, 'cause I left LAX at 12:20 A.M.

Why would it take so long to get to Ariz-

My thoughts were interrupted by the

Pilot speaking, "We will be landing in London in a few minutes."

'London?!' I said shocked.

"Yes, we've been flying there for the past couple hours." The man next to me spoke in a British accent.

'Ugh.' I sighed.

I paused my music, closed my laptop, unplugged my headphones, and placed my laptop gently into my laptop bag.

I then zipped up the compartment, and opened the compartment that held my photos.

I pulled out a few, and looked at them.

The man next to me spoke as I was looking at them, "That's who you came over here to see? He looks like a fine man."

I laughed a little and said, 'Actually, I guess I came here to get away from him..'

"Oh, quite the opposite of my thoughts. I hope you can excuse me."

'It's fine, don't worry, you had no idea.'

"If I may ask, why would you want to get away from someone that looks to have given you so many great memories?"

'It's a long story.. but to make it simple, the memories we seemed to share were...' I paused thinking of the right words. 'Were pushed away..'

"I'm sorry to hear that Miss."

I tried to laugh it off but failed, and he said, "It'll get better, don't worry."