Home Bound

I walked to the back of my car and opened the trunk, putting my bags in the trunk, closed it, then grabbed my laptop bag and put my laptop in the front seat.

Once I closed the passenger seat, I made my way to the apartment one last time.

I walked up to my door and stood there for a minute remembering when Kian had helped me move in the rest of my stuff..

Then I unlocked the door once more and walked in, looking at the living room furniture that would be moved in a few days.

I walked up stairs and walked into my room.

I stood beside my bed and saw my mirror that was framed with all the memories I had with Kian.

I gently traced the edges of the photos, then took my favorite 2 off.

The first one I took off the mirror collage was the Prom picture with Kian and I and the other one was us at the beach, it was for the 4th of July a few years ago, in the picture, he was carrying me bridal style, we were covered in spots of red, white and blue paint, from the patriot paintings we had made before the picture was taken.

He had bought me a pretty flower crown and I was wearing it.. we were both looking into each others eyes, smiling broadly.

I was about to leave the room when I realized I couldn't--could not, leave those memories here while I was on a plane for a few hours.

I grabbed almost all the photos in my hands, and went to the car and put them in my laptop bag.

Then I went back once more and tried to make sure I didn't leave any photos.

I was weird and had photos everywhere around my apartment, they were on the fridge, on the bathroom mirrors, practically every mirror, by the windows, but they weren't just of me an Kian, they were just amazing memories.

I had a lot of photos in my hands so I went to my car for the last time, when I had closed my apartment door, I didn't lock it, I just closed it..

I drove to the O2L house and quickly dropped off the letter, hoping not to have to talk to anyone.

I quickly placed it in the mailbox and turned back to go to my car, but turned back to the house, feeling eyes on me.

I scanned the windows, and saw light coming from someone's window.

Someone was looking at me through the window, it was one of the guys, Connor..

He looked at me confused, I mustered a smile and waved as I walked slowly back to my car.

I then drove to the airport.

----

When I pulled into a parking spot in the LAX airport I closed my car door, not locking it just like I had with my apartment door.

I had a friend that was almost as close to me as Kian was, she was going to have her friend drive the U-Haul that I had rented, to Arizona, and she was going to drive my car, being the best friend ever.

She met me at the airport, I handed her my keys, giving her a big hug, and saying I'd see her in a few days.

We went our separate ways, her going to the parking lot, me going to my terminal.

As I boarded my plane and found my seat, I put my carry on in the carry on place and sat down in my seat, with my laptop bag in my lap.

The pilot told everyone to fasten their seat belts and all that stuff, I listened.

Once the plane started up, I pulled out my laptop, and opened it up, logging into it.

I plugged in my red pair of Dre Beats (Expensive Headphones) and put them around my neck, knowing I'd use them in a few minutes.