What An Eventful Night!

Phil smiled awkwardly and we continued with our game.

By the end of the night, Dan was wearing makeup, a bra, and had his fringe in curlers, Phil was still wearing bright red lipstick, had mousse in his hair and wasn't wearing pants, and I was covered in makeup (half my face done by Phil, the other half by Dan) had part of my hair in a mohawk, and had to shower with all my clothes on.
It was a pretty eventful night to be honest.
By the end of the night I walked Phil and Dan down to the lobby then waited with them until their cab came.
After I walked them to their cab in the light drizzle and waved goodbye, I walked back into the hotel and went to my room.
I unlocked the door to my hotel room and walk into it, laying on the bed, setting my phone down on the nightstand and turn off the lights, trying to fall asleep.
I lay in the dark room, quietly listening to the pitter patter of the soft rain drumming down on the window.
I lay completely still and couldn't help but recall my favorite quote: "I could hear my heart beating, I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark." Then I began to think of my heartbeat, and started to listen to it. The way my heartbeat thumped in my chest and the sound of it correlates to the sound of the rain sounding.
Thinking of my physical heart started me thinking of how I felt with my heart.
And of course it was me to thinking about Kian.
I missed him so much, so much it made me want to cry. And I did.
I pulled a pillow close to me and cradled it in my arms and cuddled up to it, bawling my eyes out.
And when I had cried so much it had put me to rest I dreamed about being back in Arizona. I was at my parents house, I was in the pool and my mom called me in. I got out of the pool, grabbed a towel, wiped myself off and walked inside. I was drying my face off with the towel and once I removed it from my face, Kian was standing in front of me. His hand was on his neck and his face said it all, he needed me so much at that point. He stood there in front of me and all of a sudden it was only us, it seemed as if we were the only people on the planet again. My world was built around him, and his around me. He had tears rimming his eyes and he just stood in front of me. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stand there and watch him on the brink of tears so I quickly pull him into my arms. That's when he began to cry in my arms, but he didn't just do that, he held me in his arms like I held him in mine and he just became the Kian I had always known. I'm not saying he ever changed who he was, he just wasn't the same around me. He would always be Kian and I'd always be Claire, just like the world would always be round.

I woke up crying, tears streaming down my face.
I'm guessing that the rain had stopped earlier in the night but it was sprinkling now. I got up and looked out the window seeing the traffic slowly passing by on the London Bridge.
It was 2:30 in the morning and my phone started ringing, it frightened me at first and I jumped. But I answered it anyway, I didn't bother looking at the caller ID and answered anyways.
"Hello?" I asked.
I heard a gulp then, "Hi."