★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★

Start bij het begin

"Come on lets go out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on lets go out. Tomorrow we work but tonight lets drink some shots." Niko said taking my hand and throwing me over his should heading towards the bathroom.

The shower we had together was refreshing. Nikolaos walked out of the closet dressed in a turux. A suit? What the..?

"Cloe packed a few gowns for you to wear. The place we are going you will need to wear one of them ." My mouth hung open. But Nikolaos never wears a suit. Its very fucking rare. But the sight was very, very pleasing to the eyes.

I found the dress. It was dark red and long. I put it on and let my hair drop like drapes down my back. A minimum of makeup and a few accessories. Strapped my silencer on my thigh along with my famous dagger and I was ready to drink the night away.

 Strapped my silencer on my thigh along with my famous dagger and I was ready to drink the night away

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You ready temptress?" He cooed holding out his hand for me to take. "This place is the richest Casino known to this country. The owner is a friend of mine." He explained, then kissed my lips.

We stepped outdoors and the night's cool air pecked our cheeks with grace. The moon shining like a smile in the starry sky. In other words it was a wonderful night.

The place was more than a fucking casino. It was a casino slash restaurant slash club. It was like a playground for adults. The people were all dressed fancy yet they did not give the impression of being snotty rich folks.

"Wanna eat Vixen?" Niko asked bringing me close to him. His hand going to the dip in my back where my ass and spine met. He kissed my hair and guided us to a table.

"What is this place?" I said mesmerized by the decor of the place. The colours fascinated me. The place had this sea effect that made you think there was a place where the sea and the heavens meet.

"This place was made so people of all classes can come and enjoy themselves. The best part is that we don't have to worry of getting shot at. My friend has a strict list of who he allows in."

He smiled at me and took my hand. The food here was food-tastic and the wine was rich in taste,probably had alot of years to cure. I sipped it and an involuntary moan left my throat. My eyes closed and I just enjoyed the wine buzzing on my taste buds.