Chocolate chip cookies & Puppy eyes

The night was cold, dark and snowy. Ladybug and Chat noir holding their position for what it felt like forever. The snow reaching up to their knees, skin hard as ice and purple shivering lips. Exhaustion was taking over the poor and  superheroes. Whose's evening was going great, Adrien had proposed to Marinette and spent the whole day spoiling her as the princess he saw her as.

They were curled up on the couch, enjoying each other's warmth and scent. Knowing that from now on, they'll have the pleasure to love and admire each other forever. Or as long that meant on this earth.

Steaming hot cocas mugs were placed on the table on front of the couch. The low murmur of the TV and its light casted upon the lovesick couple. Marinette watched her favorite movie while Adrien was too busy, softly and gently kissing her neck. Not a passionate "I wanna jump on your bones" way but in a full of awe way. He loved the feeling of her skin against his lips, her intoxicating scent overwhelming him and the relief that he finally got the love of his life all to himself.

"Is there anything you need m'lady?" His husky voice vibrated through her throat as his hand traveled the extend of her waist, locking her against his body.

She laughed heartily, "No kitty, I'm fine."

"Are you sure because if there's anything you need and I mean anything, just name it." He move aside a strand of hair that had fallen on the trail of his kisses and proceed with his mischievous act.

"Actually now that you mention it... I'll love a plate of homemade chocolate chips cookies." She smirked.

Adrien looked at her puzzled nonetheless with a sweet smile. "Cookies coming right u-"

But he could finish his sentence, a loud roar echoed through Paris, they rushed to the balcony in hope to see the source. People rushing to different sides, screaming and crying, some bumped into things as if they couldn't see. Others held their hands to their face, sweating and crying for help.  

They both looked at the opposite side of the chaos, a tall, toned lady with what it seemed like a tight tiger design suit running after people throwing at them some kind of red some bomb.

"I am Sightless, because of human's creation I have lost my eyesight, now it's all of you turn to pay." She yells, merciless attacking all kind of people: babies, kids, women, men, seniors.

Which leads them to this point, where they were tired, clueless of what to do and injured. The cold wind blowing forcefully, snow falling heavily and the night getting darker.  Ladybug already had her lucky charm but couldn't find how to use or for what.

After what I seem like forever, she shouted "Miraculous Ladybug!" And threw the object into the sky, the second the tiny Ladybug's swept her to cure injuries, the akumatazied person ran and jump on her to scratch the side
of her face.

"Ladybug!" Chat Noir shouted desperately, pushing off the confused victim. He took Ladybug onto his arms and moved her face to the side. She had a deep cuts that ran from her forehead to her chin and across her eye that was bleeding.

"M'lady! You're going to be okay, Alright? It's okay, help is coming." He told her softly, crawling her frame tightly to his as he used his baton to call an ambulance.

She whimpered, "C-Chat I can't see."

A stray tear down his cheek and another followed by a river. His heart completely shattered and he could only hope it was temporary.

•••

"How is she?" Adrien asked the minute the doctor stepped into the private room. His hand tightly grasping Marinette's. Who was pale, cold with pink cheeks and purple lips. The side of her face was bandaged, an I.V pulling at her wrist and the heart monitor beeping steady.

The doctor sighed deeply, "She's going to be okay. We clean and stitched the cuts, in a couple of weeks if it's heal she is to come back to remove them."

"What about her eye?" Adrien question in distress for his lady.

"Unfortunately we couldn't save it. The eye was slash through completely. We removed the eye and cleaned the vacant space. Then we placed a glass eye which is our recommendation but we could stitch it up and she could use a eye patch or anything at your discretion." He informed Adrien who now fell back in defeat on the armchair. Releasing Marinette's hand to cover his face with both of his hand.

"I'm sorry Mr. Agreste, she'll be released tomorrow afternoon if everything goes well."

"Thank you doctor."

He nodded and left.

Adrien sighed, rubbing his face in frustration.

I should've hold down imbecile!

My lady would be fine now...

We'll be at home, Marinette would be watching a movie one the couch and I'll be making her those damn cookies she wanted and-

"Adrien?" Marinette called weakly, extending her arm towards him.

"Yes princess?"

"Please don't leave me."

"I would never."

•••
3 weeks later

"Well is not my fault I can't see the damn thing!" Marinette shouted at Adrien who recoiled in surprise and frustration.

Marinette had lost her engagement ring and didn't even notice until the blonde pointed it out. She claimed to not remember where she put it and Adrien was upset. Claiming that she didn't care about their relationship anymore.

Adrien hated it when she used that. It always got to him. She used it to win everything fight or argument and in return Adrien would give in, hug her and complement her wishes.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll just buy you a new one." He told her, hugging and then scooping her into his arms. Placing her on the couch with a kiss on her forehead.

When he was about to leave, she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I'm sorry too. I should be more careful."

Adrien smiled and pecked her lips, her cheeks and down her neck. Nuzzling onto her warm skin, he lay down on top her. Sighing deeply in content while Marinette tugged on his soft hair.

"Oh can you get me some Chinese? I'm dying for some orange chicken and fried rice." Marinette suddenly blurt out, grabbing the blonde's face to face her.

"Not again! It's midnight Marinette-"

He stopped on his tracks when Marinette was giving him her best puppy eye face. Pouting her pink lips at him. She knew he couldn't resist.

"You're going to be the end of me you know that right?"

She giggled and pecked his lips, "Yep."

•••

(I apologize for any mistakes

(I apologize for any mistakes.)
Vote and make me smile!
Love, Nicki 💙