"What's mine.." • Part 1

• (Based on comic)

"Well you look at that..." Chat smirked mischievously, looking down at the scene.

Marinette being pinned against the wall, struggling at the grip of the red-headed.

Fear started to run through Nathaniël's veins. At first he knew it was a bad idea since Chat was so protective over Marinette. But he just wanted to have the bluenette for his own.

Ignorance, Chat was mad.

Chat leaped from the roof to the floor, licking his lips, his eyes had turn a dark red. Chat grabbed Nathaniël by the neck. Pulling him away from his lady who fell to the floor, trying to catch her breath.

Marinette turn to the other side, she knew what chat was going to do. Tears welled in her eyes, she loved Chat but he had gone too far.

"Let me tell you something Nathaniël, Cats are very protective of what's theirs..." He spoke hoarsely, stabbing deeper his claws onto Nathaniël's neck who had already scars across his face, blood sliding down his lips and swollen cheeks. "And when those things are hurt or touch unnecessarily..."

"It doesn't end well."

"D-Don't k-kill him." A soft, frightened voice begged.

Chat who was about to give the final grip to the red-headed, stopped at the sound of such distress and frightened voice. He turn his gaze to the bluenette, his eyes soften when they made visual contact with hers.

"Chat you had gone to far.Please stop." Her voice shook, Chat released Nathaniël, to then walk towards Marinette. She back up slightly, fearing the worst.

"Are-Are y-you afraid of me princess?" He asked, cupping her cheeks, planting a kiss on her nose. "You know I wouldn't dare to harm you, right?" He continued, hiding his face on the crook of her neck.

As the couple started to walk away, Nathaniël rose his gaze, desiring revenge. He grabbed a metallic pointy rod that probably have fallen off the building's stairs, "If I can't have her, nobody can." He yelled, when Chat spun around, it was too late, Nathaniël had stabbed the rod through Marinette's stomach.

"MARINETTE!" Chat yelled frighten, he catches her before hitting the ground. "No, No,
No! C'mon M'lady, you're alright! Open your eyes princess! C'mon... "

•••

I don't know what the heck did just wrote...

Vote and comment s'il vous plaît!~ Nicki 🖤

~ Nicki 🖤