•First break up•

Chat was jumping roof over roof as the cold night wind tickled his face, an overwhelming feeling of freedom surrounded him. He sighed tiredly sitting on the rooftop, his neon green eyes admiring the beauty of his city, Paris. Silence and calmness ruled over the night or that's what it seemed...Light sobbing reached Chat's hearing. Shivers were sent up his spine, tensing him up since that voice, that sound was so familiar. Chat looked below him to see he had landed on the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

He peeked over the window only to find a scene that broke his heart into a million pieces. His poor princess was lying down on the floor, crying her eyes out, her sobbing was something that Chat despised to hear. He despised seeing Marinette in such sadness.

Chat carefully came through the door which Marinette left open. "Princess what's wrong?" He slowly walked towards her but marinette smacked her body against his as soon she heard the feline voice.

He froze.

"How c-could he! I-I loved h-him!" She cried, hugging Chat by his waist, her face going deeper onto his chest. Tears of pain and sorrow rolled down her cheeks. Chat wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer, nuzzling his face on her neck. "Don't cry, my lady." He mumbled as his lips rubbed her skin's neck.

He swept marinette off her feet and lied her on the bed, flopping besides her. Sliding his arm around her waist, planting a kiss on her forehead in the process.

"Now tell me what happened?" He cupped her cheek gently.

"N-Nathaniël c-cheated o-on me.... On o-our anniversary d-day..." Marinette's voice cracked up again, hot liquid forming in her eyes once again. Chat was full of anger, tomato child was going to get it, but for now, Marinette was his first priority.

She looked up with her broken yet so beautiful eyes to meet Chat's green neons ones, realizing the space who separate them, that was 1 inch.
Chat couldn't take it any longer. He crashed his lips onto hers as he wrapped his arm around her neck, giving their lips more to taste.

Marinette's heart slowly came together, like a puzzle, Chat's was her missing piece. Which she warmly welcomed with her lips.

He pulled away for a brief moment, cupping both of her cheeks on his covered-leather hands. "He does know what he let go of.." Chat rubbed her cheeks with his thumps softly.

A smile was painted on her face as her cheeks glowed a tint of red, she quickly pecked his nose and buried her face on his chest. " I love you, Mari."

"You can say it when you're ready my dear, it doesn't have to be now..." He was interrupted by the bluenette.

"I love you too Chat."

•••
"A heart who need a piece of love for its incomplete puzzle; which she found through pain."
•••

Vote and comment s'il vous plaît!~ Nicki 🖤

~ Nicki 🖤