• Oreos •

"Honey I'm home!" Nino called, coming through the door. Closing it with his foot as he carried the groceries to the kitchen.

"Honey?" He frowned, looking in his room
—still carrying the groceries— in the bathroom, all around the house. No signs nor noises of his wife. He started to get worried. It was weird for a pregnant lady to not make noises or leave no signs of her presence. Like chocolate wrappers or cookies crumbs.

Then he heard a thud. Followed by Alya's annoyed groan. Nino eyes winded, thinking she had fell. He rushed to the kitchen, dropping the bags in way. "Alya are you okay?!" He yelled terrified, running into the kitchen.

But Alya was standing, well trying to kneeled down but her belly didn't let her. She tried to reach the Oreo's pack with her hand yet couldn't. She sat down on the floor, her belly touching the cold tiles. Tears started to form in her eyes, she still couldn't reach the pack. Alya pursed her lips sadly, taking off her glasses.

"Why can't I do anything right?" Alya whimpered, the tears rolled down her cheeks. Which turn into sobs.

"No, No, No darling. Don't cry. You're are doing things great." Nino scattered to sit next to her, he softly wrapped his strong arms around her swollen chest. Snuggling onto her neck. Pulling her closer.

Though she pushed him away harshly, fatter tears rolling down her cheeks. "Liar! I'm useless! I can't do the laundry or dinner or go to work or anything for that matter!" She cried, hiding her face on her hands.

"Honey—" He tried to hug her again but she stumbled away.

"You don't understand! You're not caring two babies!" Alya stood up, trying to not fall in the process. She stormed away from Nino who was still on the floor dumbfounded.

Nino sighed deeply. Picking up the pack of Oreos, "I wonder how you do it Adrien." He mumbled about his best friend's position. His wife, Marinette, was also pregnant. And as we all know, she wasn't close to be a easy deal either.

Speaking of which, the doorbell rang. Nino totally forgot Marinette and Adrien were coming to visit. Hopefully, Marinette's hormones are under control.

He opened the door. The door revealed a blonde with bags under his eyes —like he hadn't sleep properly— And a radiant bluenette with a wide smile.

"Hey Nino!" Marinette said way too cheerfully. "Where's Alya? I brought her Oreos." She smiled sheepishly, with her other hand rubbing her swollen belly. Adrien was balancing back and forward, trying not fell asleep standing.

"Um, Alya is the room to the left. But be careful, she just had a break down. She might be armed." Nino joked .Marinette chuckled softly, making her way through the house.

Still standing in the door, Adrien lost his balanced and collapsed onto Nino. Who quickly caught him. "Wow, dude, are you okay?" Nino asked, dragging Adrien to the couch.

"I'm fine." The blonde said, rubbing his eyes. As Nino lay him on the couch.

"I haven't slept in days. Marinette is like this timed bomb. You never know when she will explode!" Adrien said dramatically, throwing his arms into the air, he sighed deeply. "She's only her 6 month. 2 months left Nino. 2 months!" He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "What the hell am I going to do with her...—"

Adrien open his eyes and trailed off when Nino smacked his shoulder twice. Clearing his throat. He turn his head and caught sight of those bluebell, tearing up eyes. "You don't want me?" Marinette whimpered, backing up heartbroken.

He scattered off the couch, quickly running towards her. "No, No, No, Baby I love you. You're all I want." He cooed, pecking her lips. Nino watching the scene in amusement.

"I'm just hadn't sleep in a while. I'm little tired, that's all." Adrien smiled weakly, pecking her cheek again. "Well, Nino, um good luck and I'll see ya soon." He said, wrapping his arm around Marinette's waist carefully and pulling her to walk away.

"Bye." Nino said, watching as the couple disappeared outside, closing the door behind them.

"Well that's something." Nino chuckled, running his finger through his hair. Sighing tiredly for his day wasn't easy. He's booked for over ten parties to Dj on the following week, leaving him with only time to get groceries and sleep.

No time to spend with Alya. It broke his heart everything he'd to leave her. And the unborn babies. His babies. Everything was new to him, a good new though it kill him to not be there every step of the way. He'd consider to ask for a break but despised the idea of his pregnant wife and future kids needing something, even though he'd all the money in the world. He felt useless if he stayed, watching Alya carry all the work.

It was when a soft, heartbreaking sob reach Nino's hearing that pull him away from his thoughts. His head snapped up, his eyes filling with concern. The sobs came from the master room, he walk around the couch and went upstairs. Silence was always ruling around the house, awful silence. That's why he heard her sobs so easily. The door was cracked open, he peeked inside the room to spot Alya laying down. Her back facing him.

Nino walked in slowly and silently. He lay besides her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him as she still cried without comfort. "What's wrong honey? Was it something I said?" He cooed, rubbing her swollen hips.

"No," she sniffed. Turning around so she could face him. Alya cupped his cheeks, planting a sweet kiss right square on his lips. He sigh happily, tenderly kissing her back, his hands softly rubbing her belly. The innocent kiss got heated in within minutes. It was when Alya slipped her hand underneath Nino's shirt that made him snap to reality.

"Oh no baby, I see what are you doing.. We can't honey," He said to his own disappointment. She pouted her lips, and gave him the best puppy eyes she could pull off.

"Please hunny," she purred. Her pregnant lady hormones kicking in.

"Do I have to remind you, you're six months old pregnant? We can't, it's dangerous for the babies." He said softly, she looked down and nodded.

"Let's just cuddle okay?"

"Okay."

With a 3 packages of Oreos, they cuddle for the rest of the night watching Anime. Even though Nino didn't have a clue about what was happening or what was it. He gladly stay glued to his wife. Admiring when she laughed, smiled, gasped. Even when she cried or stuffed Oreos onto her mouth. He chuckled and kissed her cheek, knowing she was his forever.

•••