"What's mine.." • Part 2

Guys this is so messed up, just warning ya. It comes from the very dark places in my creative mind
                                      •
( by the way they are 18 years old)

"Nathaniël will pay for this!" Chat whispered angrily, squeezing Marinette's pale hand. Who's body was lying on a stretcher, wrapped and plugged with special equipment.

"I should've killed him, when I had the chance." He groaned annoyed, now pacing around the gloomy private hospital room.

A soft knock was heard against the door, Chat quickly look over.

"Mr. Noir, I have the results of  Ms.Dupain-Cheng's analysis. Will you like to know them?" The doctor asked kindly. Chat nodded slowly, afraid of his lady's state.

"I'm afraid Ms. Dupain-Chang has lost the feelings of her legs, in other words she can't walk, not now, not ever. Also, unfortunately the  stab broke some bones and..." the doctor fixed his glasses, rubbing his eyes, to be sure he didn't tell him the wrong information, but it was true, it was there.

"She has become infertile?" He tried to say, but it was more like a question. Confused, he excused himself and left to double check the results.

Meanwhile Chat stood there astonishing, not believing anything, wanting to think her results were wrong. It all bumped every corner of his mind, ohh and the last part destroy him.

She can't walk? She can't have kids?

His anger increased by the moment. He wished for revenge, he desired, he needed revenge.

"I can't kill him, that wouldn't hurt him as much as I wanted it to."

Then it clicked him, his girlfriend, that'll break his heart. Just like he'd to him. "I make sure it hurt as the bloody hell."

•••

Juleka was peacefully washing the dishes as she finished, she opened the window of her and Nath's apartment. Collapsing onto the couch exhausted as the fresh air tickled her face.

"Why are you giving such hard time uh?" She questioned, rubbing her swollen belly. A smile crept upon her lips, feeling warm inside.

"What about a cookie? That'll calm you down a bit?" Juleka chuckled, making her way to the kitchen. Suddenly the electricity went down, the window slammed closed, footsteps were walking her way. She back up afraid, her hands above her belly wanting to protect her little creature.

A cover-leathered hand was placed on her mouth, the other wrapped around her waist. Squeezing her roughly. "This isn't personal my dear, you are not the problem. And if anyone asks this is Nathaniël's fault."

His claws ripped through the delicate skin of her belly, she passed out instantly, she fell onto the floor; innocent blood begin spilled.

Chat chuckled to himself, "Nathaniël what you have done to this poor, innocent girl?"

•••

Nathaniël was making his way up to his apartment, his mind storming regrets and stupidities.

Why did that?! That was stupid! I love Juleka with my life; she the only for me, and she's giving me a little baby.. what more could I asked for? Nathaniël laughed softly, inserting the key in the lock but the door was cracked open.

His eyes panicky winded as rush over Juleka. Blood splatter everywhere, she lay lifeless on the floor. "JULEKA! JULEKA!... No! Please!" He cried, taking his love one onto his arms. Noticing her belly was gone. Her clothes was ripped, he slowly lift her shirt up, to come across deep cuts or scratches better said.

There was a note soaked in blood.

"I hope you have learned your lesson. Respect what's mine.." ~ you know damn right who is it"

•••

"I-I can't walk?" Marinette asked frightened, but Chat wrapped his loving arms around her.

"That's right princess, and you have become infertile too." he was breaking inside but he needed to stay strong for her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, which turned into sobbing. "No, No, princess don't cry. I'll be here for you, Always.." He pecked her lips softly.

"Always."

•••

Dedicated it to : Its_Winter_Bruh
Since she just loves to destroy my feelings...

Dedicated it to : Its_Winter_Bruh Since she just loves to destroy my feelings

Vote and comment s'il vous plaît!
~ Nicki 🖤