Crashing down • Part 3

(A/N :You're gonna hate me so much..)

Adrien flustered his eyes open, he sigh relived. "It was just a dream.." He thought as he examining everything in the room, he was definitely at home... But not alone.

There was a person besides him, their legs were tangled up. He could feel the warmth of the girl. Also the wedding rings on top of the nightstand caught his attention. Shivers travel up his spine; Adrien had no idea whom he had married, his head ached for an unknown reason.

Without hesitating more, he slowly took off the blanket.

Alya

"What the HELL?!" He yell, throwing the blanket on the brunette again. His hands were on top of his mouth, breathing heavily, "This can't be..."

The ombré jumped up, a tiny squeal escaped her mouth at the sudden yell. Alya looked around to then started at blonde, "What the hell is wrong with you?! You scared the heck out me!" She pounded. Calming her shaking breathing.

When the brunette didn't got a response, she turn to face the blonde who's skin was pale, his eyes staring at her chest. "What the hell are staring at?!"

Did I forgot to mention she was only in her underwear?

The blonde could only blink, Alya slapped his cheeks lightly, "Hello! You've seen these before! I don't get why they're so interesting now!" She complained.

Adrien snap out his thoughts, "WAIT I have?" He asked, sounding mischievous for some reason.

"Yeah, multiple times." She blushed a tint of red. Covering herself with the blanket.

Adrien shook his head which still ached. "What happen? I can't barely remember anything.." he said rubbing his head softly. Alya placed her hand on his bare chest to then push him back.

"Yesterday, we went to visit Marinette, you called her fat and she threw you a vase." Alya chuckled at the thought as she lay down on Adrien's chest.

"Why would I call her fat?" He frowned. Hating to admit, he liked Alya warmth.

"Uh, Because she's pregnant with twins and you're a bully." She laughed.

"P-Pregnant? T-Twins?" The blonde stuttered. His body betrayed him, freezing him put.

"You don't remember? Wow she hit you hard." Alya yawed, her eyes closing slowly. Wrapping her arms around her husband.

(A/N: Shit, should I be worried about the fandom which is probably hunting me down? Nah?)

As Alya's arm came in touch with Adrien's skin, it clicked him. Everything single memories from his childhood to now, flashed across his mind.

His wedding. In that precise moment, he knew those rings on the nightstand tied him up with Alya.

"Can we go see Marinette?" He asked, slipping his hand down Alya bare back. Who shivered, relaxing a little bit more on Adrien's chest.