• Scars •

"I l-love you A-Adrien.." Marinette stuttered at the blonde on front of her, his green eyes changed drastically pale. His expression became nervous.

"I'm flattered Marinette but I am in love with someone else..."

The burning pain ran up Marinette's back, she could feel as the scar cracked up her back. Her heart shattered, everything  moved slowly. Tears started to rolled down her cheeks.

The blonde tried to comfort her. "Marinette! Wait!" He yelled desperately, but the bluenette was long gone by now.

"Damn it!" Adrien exclaimed, throwing his bag back to the floor. Running his finger through his puffy blonde hair. He was blind by love he felt for ladybug, his heart denied another. Yet when his saw those salty tears forming in the sweet bluenette's eyes and him being the cause, it crushed his fragile heart.

He ran towards the bathroom, locked himself in a stall and allowed plagg to fly out of his shirt. "Plagg, I need to heal her, I won't be able to forgive myself." He spoke softly but wordily, the tiny cat-like creature just rolled his eyes in response.

"Suit yourself Romeo." Plagg snickered before being sucked in the ring.

   •••

Marinette's eyes and throat were already sore because of all the sobbing and tears. Also, the burning pain in her back was a dreadful  reminder. "How could I be so stupid?" She muffled on the pillow, "He'll never love someone like me."

She rose her gaze to see how another scar cracked through her arm's delicate skin.

"N-Never..." She bit her finger to control the sobbing as Tikki could only watch her master break apart. Softly stroking Marinette's hair. Trying to comfort her though she knew it was useless.

Tap, Tap

Someone knocked on the window, cleaning her tears and hiding her arm behind her back, Marinette forced herself to open.

"What do you want?" She asked, sounding annoyed yet the sadness inside her stumbled upon her words.

"Oh princess... I saw everything, I'm sorry." Chat wrapped his leather-covers arms around Marinette, she couldn't help but to break down again in his shoulder. He carefully trailed circles on her back though he felt something, tiny bumps.

When she winced in pain, it clicked him. The scars! His mind yell, Every time someone got hurt emotionally, a scar will appear on their skin. Chat recalled, cursing himself for begin so stupid.

Chat pulled away to then grab Marinette's chin gently, changing the course of the icy blueness of her eyes to met his neon green ones. "Let me heal you."

His fingers slipped under her shirt, tickling throughout her back. As the scars slowly faded away. Pressing their bodies against each other.

"That could only be heal with love, uh?" Chat mumbled, planting his lips onto Marinette's creamy cheeks. Desiring more, his lips traveled down to the corner of her lips. Pecking her skin with his lips gently.

Sliding his hand throughout her right arm, at his touch in her skin, the scar vanished. As his lips came closer to hers.

"C-Chat please just..-"

    •••

(Hella old one-shot)

Vote and comment s'il vous plaît!~ Nicki 🖤

~ Nicki 🖤