Chapter 8 ♡ Gratitude Or Love? ♡

Sang Jin wanted to take Ha Yeon to the hospital as she had a high fever.

''Get up or I will have to carry you by myself.'' He threatened Ha Yeon so that she would get up herself.

She tried to sit but her body didn't support and she fell back to the bed crown.

At last, Sang Jin helped her to sit and carried her in his arms. Ha Yeon was startled by this but didn't say anything as she knew that there was no energy left in her body.

     She placed her arms around Sang Jin's neck so that she wouldn't fell

He carried her to his car and seated her in the front seat and started driving to the hospital. Ha Yeon was having difficulty in breathing.

When they reached the hospital, he carried her to the emergency and laid her on the bed.
A doctor came to check on her.

''Stay here.'' A nurse said to Sang Jin. He sat on a chair where other visitors were seated.

''What's your relationship with the patient?'' The nurse came after some time and asked him.

''She is my wife.'' He hesitated for a moment and answered.

''You can see her now.'' She said and left.

Sang Jin went to where Ha Yeon was laying. He asked the doctor about her condition.

''She is showing symptoms of pneumonia. We will keep her here for a while under observation.'' Doctor said and left.

Ha Yeon was unconscious and a drip was placed on her hand. She was pale. Sang Jin sat on the chair beside her bed.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

Ha Yeon opened her eyes. It took her a minute to realize that she was in a hospital. She remembered what happened when she fell sick. She tried to sit and looked around trying to look for Sang Jin.

''You husband went just now. He was here all night looking very worried, he must love you a lot.'' A nurse who was standing there said to Ha Yeon.

Ha Yeon felt embarrassed about causing so much trouble to Sang Jin. After some time, Min Hyuk and Hye Jin came running.

''Ha Yeon, what's wrong? Sang Jin called us just now. Are you alright? Min Hyuk asked.

''I'm fine. You don't need to be worried.'' Said Ha Yeon.

''Is it because of Sung Joon? She saw that jerk yesterday with some woman.'' Hye Jin told Min Hyuk rolling her eyes.

Min Hyuk wanted to speak but Sang Jin came right at the moment with boxes of juice and porridge (cooked by Mr. Jung) in his hands.

"Sang Jin, you should have called us sooner.'' Min Hyuk said.

''I didn't want you two to be worried.'' He said and put porridge in the plate and asked Ha Yeon to eat it before taking her medication.

Hye Jin helped her to sit and started feeding porridge to her.

Min Hyuk and Sang Jin were talking about something. Ha Yeon's eyes were on him. She was thankful to him for taking care of her even though they were not in any real relationship.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

It took Ha Yeon two days to recover at the hospital. She had gotten week. Hye Jin and Min Hyuk stayed with her during the day and Sang Jin stayed during the night. Ha Yeon told him not to stay and that she was alright but he didn't listen.

When they reached home, Sang Jin took her to her room and then went to his own. She wanted to thank him but couldn't say that face to face.

Next day, she got up earlier and decided to cook something for Sang Jin to thank him for everything what he did while she was sick. She made gimbap for him to eat while working.

Then she got ready for work. Hye Jin told her to rest for some days but she didn't listen. She took subway to go to her school. She wanted to leave before Sang Jin woke up.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

Sang Jin woke up a little late than usual. He didn't get enough sleep while Ha Yeon was sick. He took shower and went downstairs to make his breakfast. He thought Ha Yeon was sleeping. He wanted her to take rest as well.

He entered the kitchen and saw a lunch box. He opened it, there were gimbap rolls and a note. He took it to read what's written,

''I'm leaving for work. I can't stay home. Eat them for breakfast and take for lunch. And Thankyou for Everything. :) ''

He laughed when he read the note.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

Ha Yeon was in staffroom with other teachers after taking class.

All teachers asked her about her health because they knew she was on sick leave.

''You should take care of yourself.'' Said Mr. Moon who was physics teacher. Ha Yeon didn't know why she didn't like him from the start. The way he looked at her seemed cheap to her.

She didn't answer and went to her desk. She was doing some research on computer when there was a beep on her cellphone.

She looked and it was a message from Sang Jin.

''Thanks for gimbap. It was tasty.''

     She felt extremely excited

She felt extremely excited. She didn't know why she was so glad at his text message.

''What's wrong with me? She asked herself.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡