Chapter 1 ♡ A Sudden Crisis ♡

''Sung Joon's calling!'' Ha Yeon screamed cheerfully getting up from couch.

''Take your time, I'll be back in a minute.'' Hye Jin went to her room.

''Hello, Sung Joon I was about to call you, when will you be here? My parents will be here in two hours. I told you two days ago that they are coming to Seoul to meet you.'' Ha Yeon started to speak without stopping.

''What are you saying Sung Joon? You are kidding, right?'' Ha Yeon said when she heard Sung Joon over the phone.

Hye Jin came out of her room towards Ha Yeon when she saw Ha Yeon so much worried while talking to him.

''How can you do this to me, right at this moment. Sung Joon! Hello!'' She said as she realized that he hung up.

Ha Yeon fell on the couch, tears rolling down her cheeks. Uncertain whether she is having a nightmare or is it reality. Hye Jin rushed towards her.

It was no nightmare, she realized with an aching heart

''What happened Ha Yeon, what did he say? Tell me for God's sake?'' Hye Jin said on continuous silence of Ha Yeon. She was silently weeping.

'' He said to break up.'' She gasped. '' He said that his family is against our relationship and they want him to be engaged to his cousin. He told me two days ago that he'll convince his parents no matter what. How can he do this to me now when my parents are coming all the way to Seoul to meet him. What am I going to do Hye Jin?''

She burst into tears. Hye Jin hugged her tightly.

''Don't worry, everything will be fine. Drink this water.'' Hye Jin held out a glass of water to Ha Yeon.

Door bell rang. Hye Jin went to the door to open it. It was Min Hyuk, their childhood friend.

''Hello ladies, wait, what's this atmosphere? Why are you tense Hye Jin and what happened to you Ha Yeon. Is everything okay?"
Min Hyuk asked Ha Yeon.

Hye Jin told him everything about Sung Joon's phone call.

''I'm going to kill that jerk.'' Min Hyuk blurted out with anger.

''Her parents are coming here in about one and a half hour. I know how she convinced them for her relationship with Sung Joon. She is afraid, what is she going to tell them.'' Hye Jin said worriedly.

''You don't want to tell them about this Ha Yeon?'' Min Hyuk asked out of concern for his best friend.

''How can I? Both of you know my father's rage. I seriously don't know what to do. I can't believe this at all.'' Ha Yeon held her head in her hands. ''I should better die, then everything will be alright.''
Ha Yeon rushed towards the knife in fruit basket placed near her.

''Have you gone insane?'' Hye Jin shouted as she and Min Hyuk took the knife from her hand.

''Let me die, may be it'll ease my pain. It was so easy for him to let go of me like I didn't mean anything to him.'' Ha Yeon shouted with pain hysterically.

''That jerk isn't worth your life Ha Yeon, come to your senses. Take care of her. I will be back in some time.'' Min Hyuk rushed towards the door.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

Park Ha Yeon, Kim Hye Jin and Jang Min Hyuk were close friends since childhood. They were always together in each other's happiness as well as pain.

Ha Yeon was the only child of her parents. Her family shifted to Busan four years ago but she stayed in Seoul and completed her graduation along with Hye Jin and Min Hyuk. She was currently working as a school teacher. She liked kids and she only dreamt of becoming a teacher. Hye Jin and Min Hyuk used to laugh at her dream everytime she mentionted it.

Hye Jin became a clothes designer and opened her boutique six months ago. Min Hyuk started working in a famous company of Korea. His friend's father was the chairman of that company.

The three of them were friends since childhood for 17 years. They were busy in their jobs but they never skipped their get togethers. Hye Jin and Ha Yeon were together almost all the time.

Hye Jin was in a relationship for more than a year. She and Kang Sung Joon met at an exhibition. Sung Joon proposed Ha Yeon but she didn't take him serious. After trying for three months, Ha Yeon give in to Sung Joon and they started dating. She was stubborn from the start. She told her parents about Sung Joon after a year of dating. She convinced them through Hye Jin and Min Hyuk and now, they were coming to meet him but Sung Joon suddenly broke up because of his family. This shock was quite big for Ha Yeon. She was afraid of her parent's reaction as well.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡