Chapter 10 ♡ Falling For You ♡

Sang Jin and Ha Yeon were caught off guard by sudden arrival of Sang Jin's mother.

''Okay mom, have some ramen, we will get your room ready.'' Sang Jin said and gave Ha Yeon a signal to follow him.

Ha Yeon went behind him.

''Bring your all stuff from your room to mine.'' said Sang Jin hurriedly as soon as they reached upstairs.

"Pardon?''

Ha Yeon didn't get what Sang Jin said.

''Mom will be suspicious of our relationship if she sees your stuff in another room. And she will stay in the room where you have been staying. For now, we have to act as a couple in front of her.'' Sang Jin replied.

Now, Ha Yeon got what he meant. They had to share a room for his mother to believe that they are happily married.

She went to her room and packed all of her stuff and carried it to Sang Jin's room.

She had come to his room for the first time. It was just like him. Neat yet sophisticated. She waited for him to tell her where to put her stuff.

After a while, he came.

You can use this area of cupboard. He opened the cupboard and told her.

''We will discuss everything later. She must be waiting for us.'' Sang Jin said and hurried downstairs. Ha Yeon followed him.

Sang Jin's mother was sitting on the couch. She smiled when she saw them coming.

''What took you so much time, you love birds.'' She teased them.

Ha Yeon went to the kitchen. Now she was worried about what to make for dinner.

''I will get something for dinner.'' Sang Jin said. He came behind her to the kitchen.

After he left, his mother started asking Ha Yeon about her parents.

''I would like to meet them some time.'' She said smiling.

''Sure.'' Ha Yeon replied. She liked Sang Jin's mother. She was sweet. Ha Yeon felt really bad for betraying her by faking her relationship with Sang Jin.

Door bell rang. Ha Yeon went to open. It was Sang Jin holding boxes of chicken.

 It was Sang Jin holding boxes of chicken

It was 7:30pm. Ha Yeon served dinner. Ha Yeon wanted to cook something for Sang Jin's mother so she decided to go grocery shopping tomorrow after work.

After dinner, Sang Jin's mother went to the room saying good night to both of them.

''Come with me.'' He said to Ha Yeon and went to his room.

''You know we can't show my mom that we are living in separate rooms so we will have to share this room while she is staying here. If you have any problem..''

''No, I understand.'' Ha Yeon cut him and said.

There was a couch in Sang Jin's room beside the bed.

''I will sleep on the couch, you can sleep on bed.'' Sang Jin said.

''No, its okay. I am comfortable with couch.'' Ha Yeon said.

Sang Jin didn't say anything because he knew how stubborn she was.

He gave her a pillow and a blanket to sleep. She got ready to sleep and laid on the couch. Couch was smaller than she thought. It was not comfortable at all.

Her thoughts wandered around Sang Jin. She was thinking why do she always feel excited about everything related to Sang Jin. When he said her to share the room, she felt strange feelings like she wanted that. She was astonished by her own thinking which had changed in past few days.

Sang Jin turned off the lights. Ha Yeon could feel him going to bed. She closed her eyes trying to sleep but couldn't sleep due to her own thoughts. She was turning sides.

''Can't sleep?'' asked Sang Jin.

''Yeah.. I think its because its not my usual place to sleep.''

''I told you to sleep on the bed.''

Ha Yeon didn't say anything.

''You can sleep on the bed, I will sleep there.'' Sang Jin said and got up, turning on the light.

''No! It will be smaller for you. I can manage sleeping here.'' Ha Yeon said hurriedly.

''Then you can sleep on the other half of bed.'' He said.

Ha Yeon's face got red on the thought.

''Its you choice if you don't trust me.'' He said and laid back on bed.

A part of her wanted to sleep on the same bed with him. She got up silently, took her pillow and blanket and silently went to the other side of bed.

It felt like her heart would burst. She was avoiding to face her feelings but it was clear now. ''Am I falling for him?'' She asked herself.

She could feel his presence behind her. And it was not just her, Sang Jin could also feel her.

In the middle of night, Sang Jin woke up from feeling something near her.

He opened his eyes and saw Ha Yeon really close to her sleeping.

He kept looking at her, then slowly moved her, took his pillow and put it at the end of bed

and put it at the end of bed. He changed his side because he didn't want Ha Yeon to be embarrassed when she wakes.

It was not only her, whose heart was changing.

                    ♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡