Chapter 14 ♡ Can I Let You Go? ♡

Ha Yeon was smiling. She held out her hand towards Sang Jin. He was going to held her but she kept going farther and disappeared.

Sang Jin woke up from a dream. He got up and went out of his room. He looked through Ha Yeon's room. She was asleep.
He let out a deep sigh.

He went back to his room and drank water. He had decided now, not to act rude in front of Ha Yeon from now on. He thought it would be better to tell her how he feel about her soon.

He got up early and made hangover soup for Ha Yeon.

She came down after getting up. He put breakfast in front of her. She didn't remember what happened after Hye Jin and Min Hyuk left last night. She was worried if she had said something weird to Sang Jin.

Hye Jin's words encouraged her that may be Sang Jin also liked her. She said thanks to him.

After breakfast, he dropped her off at school.

''Wait!'' When they reached there Sang Jin said.

Ha Yeon looked at him questioningly.

''Do you want to go see a movie together?, He asked hesitantly.

''Sure.'' Ha Yeon answered smiling.

She was glad Sang Jin's behavior was not rude as before. She had thought to change his feelings even if he didn't like her.

''You look beautiful when you smile.'' She was so lost in her thougts that she didn't know Mr. Moon was noticing her.
She always felt disgusted whenever he talked to her. She didn't answer and carried her purse to go to her next class.

Her cellphone started ringing when she was giving a lecture to her students. She excused and checked. She got shocked to see Sung Joon's number. She didn't recieve and thought about why was he calling her. Now that she thought about him, she didn't feel hurt and broken like before. She turned on silent mode on her phone and continued her lecture.

She was about to leave for home.
It was already late. She was outside the school when she saw Mr. Moon in a car, coming towards her. She speeded up herself towards subway stop.

His car came towards her and stopped.

''Hello Ms. Park, I will give you a ride.'' He said sliding down his car's window.

''No thankyou. I can go myself.'' Ha Yeon said and started walking.

He came again forward with his car and this time he opened the door and came out himself.

He came in front of her, blocking her way.

''You shouldn't be so rude when someone offers you something.''
He said with a smirk.

''I told you I dont want to go with you.'' She said loudly and turned but he came closer and was about to hold her hand when he got a punch.

''I think she said No!'' Sang Jin said. He was coming to get her when he saw her walking and a man chasing her.

Ha Yeon ran towards him.

''Who the hell are you? Mr Moon asked Sang Jin furiously.

''I am her husband.'' He said and moved his arms around her.

'' He said and moved his arms around her

Sang Jin took her to his car.

''Are you alright?'' He asked Ha Yeon.

''Yes.'' she said.''And thanks for coming.''

''You should have told me about that jerk. He is a teacher at your school right? Why don't you complain about him to school's principal.'' Sang Jin asked.

''Yes, he teaches physics. He was always flirty but didn't do anything like this before.'' Ha Yeon was startled by everything.

When they reached home, it was dark.

Ha Yeon went to her room after having dinner. She called Hye Jin and told her about the incident that how Sang Jin came to her rescue. She also told her excitedly that they were going to see a movie tomorrow evening. Hye Jin was happy thay she was happy and told her to dress beautifully tomorrow.

''Oh yes, Hye Jin today I got a call from Sung Joon. I didn't pick it up.'' She told her when she remembered the phone call.

''You did right. Why is he even calling you now. You dont have to think about him now. He was just in the past.'' Hye Jin said.

Hye Jin hung up and went to bed to sleep.

  ♡____ ♡ ____ ♡

Next day, Sang Jin was in his office when he recieved a call.
He picked it up.

"Hello! Its me Sung Joon, your wife's ex-fiance. '' The person on the other line said.

Sang Jin raised his eye brows at his straightforwardness. He was thinking why had he called him.

''So?'' he answered briefly.

''I heard recently that she got married to you. I don't believe how can he marry right after a break up.'' Sung Joon said tauntingly.

''Mr. It was you who broke up with her. Now, Get to the point. Don't waste my time." Sang Jin said furiously.

''I am saying your wife is still in love with me. I have convinced my family now. They said they can accept her. So I want to be together with her again. She is not picking up my call. She must be mad at me for what I have done. But now I want to patch up. So I am asking you to give her a divorce. That's what she wants too.'' Sung Joon replied.

Sang Jin hung up. He got a sudden headache. He kept thinking if what he said was true.

 He kept thinking if what he said was true

He decided to ask Ha Yeon about it. When it was the time when Ha Yeon usually got free, he came out if his office to go and talk to her about it.

       ♡_____ ♡ _____ ♡

Ha Yeon was leaving from school. She and Sang Jin decided last night to meet at movie theatre at 5:00 pm.

She saw Sung Joon outside her school. She ignored her but he got in her way.

''Ha Yeon, why aren't you picking up my calls. I want to talk to you.''
He said hurriedly.

''I dont have anything to talk to you about.'' She said without any expression.

''I know you still love me. I want to be together with you.'' His words suddenly stopped her.

''I knew it Ha Yeon. I know you have gotten married but I also know that you love me only. Lets get back together.''

He held her hand.

That was the time when Sang Jin came with his car to get her and saw those two. Her hand in Sung Joon's hands. He was smiling. Sang Jin couldn't see Ha Yeon's face. He turned around his car towards home.

''If thats what she want I will let her go.'' He whispered under his breath.

    ♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡