Epilogue - ♡ Destined To Be Together ♡

Sang Jin and Ha Yeon reached Seoul that day.

Next day, they decided to go for dinner together at a restaurant. After dinner, when they came back home, they went to lawn as Ha Yeon had heard about meteor shower. She wanted to see it with Sang Jin.

Ha Yeon took a sheet to sit on.

''When will we get to see shooting stars? Do you have a wish to make during meteor shower?'' She asked Sang Jin.

''Yes, I have.'' He said.

''What's that?'' She insisted him to tell her.

''Why would I tell you.'' He teased her.

''Okay, then I won't tell you either.'' She made a face.

''First, tell me yours.'' He asked her.

''I won't." she disagreed.

"Give me your hand.'' Sang Jin asked her and looked inside his pocket.

He placed a beautiful ring in her finger.

''I wish to stay happily married with you forever.'' He said looking into her eyes.

He was proposing to her.

''I have the same wish.'' She said shyly.

He smiled and moved closer to her. Ha Yeon closed her eyes and he kissed her.

This time, it was not forceful but gentle and full of love

This time, it was not forceful but gentle and full of love. Meteor shower started and sky was shinning with shooting stars. They didn't part. They believed their wish would come true.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡

After five years ♡

''Ha na! Where are you?" Ha Yeon called out to her daughter who was nowhere to be seen.

She and Sang Jin got married 5 years ago after a month of their union at her house in Busan. They had a cute daughter an year after their marriage.

They had come to farm house together for a vacation. Ha Yeon was looking for Ha na, she saw her sitting outside the house on a bench. She went towards her.

"Ha na, whats wrong?'' She asked her. She knew she is sad on her kitten's death. With her mother, she was feeding a cat outside the house who gave birth to kitten. One baby of her was found dead in morning.

Ha Yeon hugged her. She was sad herself.

''Don't be sad Ha na. You should look after other kittens to keep them safe.'' She consoled her grabbing her hand.

''What are you two doing here? Ha Na let's go and play hide and seek. Now it will be mommy's turn to find us.'' Sang Jin came to cheer her and took her other hand.

'' Sang Jin came to cheer her and took her other hand

    T h e  E n d ♡
_____________________________

Thankyou so much guys for reading my story. Please share how was it and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Stay happy and safe. ❤😁

Plus check out next part of this for a bit of surprise. 😉

___________________