Chapter 13 ♡ Why Are You So Mean? ♡

Ha Yeon was trying to avoid Sang Jin as much as she could. She left early before he woke up and enclose herself in her room after coming back.

Sang Jin could see what she was doing. He once saw her talking to Jin Ho, the boy who lived next door. He didn't like that boy from the start. He asked his secretary to check everything about him.

When he came back from work, he saw Ha Yeon in a hoodie.

''I'm going for a walk.'' She described briefly and left. He went to his room and changed his clothes. After a while, his cellphone started ringing. It was his secretary. After hanging up, he ran downstairs. He went outside looking for Ha Yeon around the house.

He couldn't see her there. He startes walking and turned into next street. There he saw Ha Yeon talking and laughing with Jin Ho. His blood boiled. He went further and held Ha Yeon by his arm and started walking, taking her with him. She was startled when she turned and saw Sang Jin.

''What do you think you are doing?'' She asked angrily

Sang Jin didn't answer and took her home. When they reached home, Ha Yeon pulled her arm from his hand.

''What's wrong with you?'' She asked again.

''Should I have left you with that pervert?'' Sang Jin said loudly.

''What?'' Ha Yeon didn't get what he said.

''That boy, he has a long flirting history. He is a pervert and he doesn't even have any mother.''

''Even so, you don't have any right to interfere in what I do.'' Ha Yeon got shocked but didn't show. She was angry on his cold behavior towards her. She said this and went to her room.

Sang Jin got furious at what she said. He was so worried when his secretary told him about Jin Ho.

Ha Yeon didn't show but she was quite shocked about Jin Ho. If Sang Jin hadn't told her that she would have been in a big trouble.

    ♡_____ ♡ _____ ♡

Ha Yeon was in kitchen drinking water when door bell rang.  Sang Jin opened the door. It was Min Hyuk and Hye Jin.

Ha Yeon got glad when she saw them. She and Hye Jin went to Ha Yeon's room while Min Hyuk sat with Sang Jin in lounge.

Ha Yeon told her everything about Sang Jin. She told her how she fell for her.

''I knew this would happen. When you live with someone, feelings change.'' Hye Jin said after hearing everything.

"But Hye Jin, he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him.'' Ha Yeon said with a heavy heart. ''After all, its our contract marriage. I have broken a rule of contract. I fell in love with him.'' A tear fell down her cheek.

Hye Jin hugged her.

''How can you be so sure that he doesn't like you. You told me he even kissed you, how can he even kiss you when he doesn't like you. He cared so much about you when you were sick'' She said hugging her.

Then both of them went downstairs.

''Okay guys, let's go out for dinner. My treat!'' Min Hyuk offered cheerfully.

''Then we're going to a really expensive place.'' Hye Jin teased her. Ha Yeon smiled at both of them.

Then after forcing of Min Hyuk, they went to a restaurant. They order barbeque with soju.

After having dinner, Hye Jin gave a Min Hyuk a look to leave. She wanted to leave Ha Yeon and Sang Jin alone.

They made excuse about Hye Jin's boyfriend calling her and left.

Ha Yeon held a glass and filled it with soju. She had already drank 2 glasses. This was the third one.

She drank it in one shot. When she was about to drink a fourth one, Sang Jin took the glass from her.

''You've had enough.'' He said to her.

She didn't reply but she was definitely drunk.

''You're always so mean.'' She rested her head on table.

Sang Jin smiled and kept looking at her for while resting his chin on his hand

Later, he carried her to his car and laid her on front seat. Then he started driving.

He knew that he's being mean to her but that was because he thought in this way he won't fell further for her. He knew that they had to be apart at the end of contract.

When they reached home, he took her to her room and laid her on bed.

''Don't go.'' When he was about to go she held his arm. Her eyes were still closed.

He held her arm and moved it inside the blanket on her. Then he left the room.

He was in his room when a text message arrived. He didn't recognize the number. He opened it.

''Hello, Sang Jin. I'm Ha Yeon's father. I talked to her on the phone today and asked her to come and bring you along with her to Busan sometime but she refused. Thats why I called you. I hope you won't mind.''

It was her father's message.

''What's wrong with everyone. First, my mother than her father.''

He let out a sigh and started writing a reply.

''Hello, No problem. We will come for sure. '' He replied. 

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡