Chapter 2 ♡ That Stranger Is My Fiance ♡

''Hello, Uncle and Aunt, how are you?'' Hye Jin greeted Ha Yeon's parents as she opened the door.

''Hello sweetheart, we are fine. Tell about yourself, how is your designing job going? We're sorry we couldn't make it to opening of your boutique,'' Ha Yeon's mother said appologetically.

''Where is Ha Yeon?'' Ha Yeon's father asked.

''She is getting ready. Please have a seat, both of you must be tired,'' Hye Jin replied trying to prolong her conversation so that Ha Yeon could have some time trying to relax herself.

She went inside the room where Ha Yeon was standing in front of the mirror. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

''Look at yourself. Your parents will come to know right away by looking at you,'' Hye jin said as she started applying face powder over Ha Yeon's face.

''They have to know, it doesn't matter how they get to know.'' Ha Yeon replied sadly.

''Don't tell them anything for now. Min Hyuk called me a few minutes ago. He is coming." Hye Jin said.

"But why? What am I going to tell them as an explanation?'' Ha Yeon didn't get what Hye Jin was saying.

Both of them went outside. Ha Yeon's parent got up from the couch as they greeted their daughter.

"Oh Goodness, what happened to my baby? why are your eyes red? Is everything okay? You look so weak,'' Ha Yeon's mother said worriedly.

''She has flu since yesterday, aunt. Don't worry.'' Hye Jin said.

''I still can't believe our Ha Yeon has grown up and finally deciding to get married.'' Her father said with love in his voice.

Ha Yeon felt a stab of pain in her heart when she looked over their smiling faces. How would they feel when told about her break up. She trembled at the thought. No! She didn't have the courage to tell them about it.

Door bell rang.  It was Min Hyuk and some stranger was behind him.

''Hello, aunt and uncle? How are you, how was the journey?'' Min Hyuk greeted Ha Yeon's parents.

''It was fine my dear,'' replied Ha Yeon's mother.

''Who is this young man?'' Ha Yeon's father asked out of curiousity.

''Hello, I'm Ha Yeon's fiance. I am glad to meet you finally,'' replied the stranger.

Ha Yeon was stunned by the words of that stranger. She looked towards Hye Jin and Min Hyuk. Both of them gave her a sign through their eyes to act along.

She was caught off guard by this sudden situation.

''Oh, hello! I forgot, what was your name? Sung...'' Ha Yeon's father asked while hugging him.

''Its Sang Jin.. Kim Sang Jin,'' stranger replied with a smile on his face.

Ha Yeon's parents greeted him warmly. Ha Yeon noticed the stranger's appearance for the first time. A stranger who became her fiance in some seconds. He was tall, had broad shoulders, black hair. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and cardigan with jeans. He was handsome. And he looked great while he was smiling.

''So, what do you do?'' asked Ha Yeon's father

''I am director of K.N Group,'' replied Kim Sang Jin.

''Oh I see.'' Ha Yeon's father seemed impressed by him.

''Okay, everyone. Dinner is ready.'' Come to the dinning.'' Hye Jin called out from the kitchen.

Ha Yeon was very disturbed from this situation. She couldn't eat anything.

♡_____ ♡ _____ ♡

Ha Yeon's parents were gone to sleep. There were just Min Hyuk and Hye Jin along with angry Ha Yeon.

''Why didn't both of you tell me anything about this before hand.''
asked Ha Yeon angrily.

''You saw earlier, how happy your parents were, Ha Yeon.'' Said Min Hyuk. '' Do you have the courage to tell them the truth?''

Deep down in her heart, Ha Yeon wanted her parents to be happy like how they were when they arrived.

''But I also think that I shouldn't lie them about this. What do I do.'' Ha Yeon was very confused.

''Sang Jin is my friend and superior at work. He has his reasons. He is fed up by his parents nagging about getting married. He talked to me yesterday about this. He said he wish there would be someone who could act as his wife in front of his parents for the time being. Today, when you said that you couldn't tell them the truth I thought about Sang Jin and went to him. When I told him about you, he said he can pretend to be that fiance of yours. I'm sorry I should have asked you Ha Yeon.''
Min Hyuk said appologetically.

''I'm very confused about it right now.'' Ha Yeon said earnestly.

''Everything will be right, Ha Yeon. Let's go with it for the time being.'' Hye Jin said as she wrapped her arm around Ha Yeon's shoulder.

''Take your time. Think about it. We will do as you say.'' Min Hyuk said.

Min Hyuk said them goodbye and went to his home. Ha Yeon and Hye Jin went to their bed. Ha Yeon and her parents were currently staying at Hye Jin's home because she and Sung Joon decided to move in together before he backed off. She used to live on rent in a home. Now, she had to find a new place.

''So much happened in a day.'' Thought Ha Yeon, laying in her bed. Tears silently falling and absorbing in her pillow.

♡ _____ ♡ _____ ♡