DOOMSDAY

Doomsday
Daily Sagittarius Horoscope
You are feeling the end of another year Sagittarius. Bringing up the zodiac caboose
Is not an easy task they are all seeking
your energy and vibrance to end another
year. Don't let them down.
Remember to show humility and patience
or you could end up regretting something
you said."

"They told you what?"

Emma sat back into the soft seats of Farrah's SUV and put a hand to her aching head. She'd been out with her only and best friend doing nothing at all in particular except spending small amounts of money on meeger things like marked down men's briefs when she had to excuse herself from the store because she'd received a call. Wrapping up said call had taken so long that Farrah had abandoned the department store and opted that they end their trip. The news Emma had received seemed like it was weighing her down and when Farrah fished out some of the information she had not been pleased.

"It doesn't matter I'll take care of it."

"But can they do that?"

"Are you kidding me? Insurance is a scam anyway they can do whatever the hell they want." There was obvious disgust in her voice. She grabbed the handle bar above her head and braced herself for Farrah's sharp turn onto the highway. Her mind was going out three thousand miles an hour and the bustling was a welcomed jarring every now and then to pull her so deep out of her own thoughts so quickly. Everything had been so good.

Of course it could still be. But there was really no telling at this point was there? It would all be a rather delicate card pyramid of a plot that would either be a perfect whatever it might be for however long or a catastrophe that fell apart at the seems before it even hit the sowing machine good.

Farrah was not put off. "But Emma you're pregnant. They can't just-."

She was cut off by the muffled sound of Emma's phone ringing in her bag at her feet. She fished around for it, pulling the offending machinery out and answering. "Hey baby," Trey said smoothly.

"Hey love."

"How's ya day going?"

"Good, I'm hanging out with Farrah."

"That bad influence?" Emma could hear a smirk on his lips.

So she snitched. "Trey said you're a bad influence."

"I could be, but I won't. Not right now.. I'm fucking tired.."

"See baby," he said, obviously having heard Farrah's good-natured reply. "Filthy mouth."

Emma laughed between the two of them. Trey asked her if Farrah would also be accompanying them on their trip to the doctor that day. She realized that this was his confirmation call. He was still in work mode. He was likely still at work. He would likely go on to make sure she was going to be delivering herself to either the bottom of the

At the mention Emma sighed and said she would not. She told him her appointment had been canceled. Trey waited a beat, the receiver quiet like he was waiting for her to make sense of canceling. When she offered nothing he asked her why. Emma sighed. "Because my insurance expired."

"Expired? Your health insurance?"

"Yes. The doctors office called me to see if I wanted to use a different method of payment when I came in, otherwise I had to forfeit the slot."

"So-."

"So I forfeited the slot and now I'm on a waiting list for the walk in clinic off Ponce de Leon. Have you ever heard of anything so silly, a waiting list for a walk in clinic?"

"Emma-."

"I'll talk to you about it when you get home."

"I don't-," he started, ready to throw his weight around already. But it was such a trying situation and his weight and his money could not fix the whole of it. Not entirely. This was not a fight Emma wanted to have over the phone. She had to collect herself first, figure out her next move. She could not do that with Farrah hackling in her ear and Trey charging his way belligerently through her situation with brute force and thousands of dollars.