JUNE 27, 2010

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope
June 27, 2010

If you took on a new obstacle recently Sagittarius, you must
be very proud of your accomplishment. You're handling whatever
comes your way with style and grace, as you should. Don't let
the foul mood of someone else affect your happy time. Celebrate
your ability to handle your problems.

Usually her fingers worked with skill to make sure nothing in the bag could spill or fall over while Emma packed. And she would set whatever she was putting away parallel to the corners of the dresser or the racks in the closet. This particular time she tossed the small bottle of facial moisturizer and dental floss into the little cheetah print bag easily, not caring if they landed sideways or askew as long as she'd screwed the top on them.

In her mouth she swished around mouthwash absentmindedly while she rubbed on a few swipes of gel deodorant. Any other day in Atlanta she would have done her morning routine in order. First she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then she flossed and cleaned her ears. Then she used her mouthwash while she moisturized. No new bottle would be opened until the task before was completed. All bottles were placed standing in the same direction.

Emma tossed the closed sloshing contents on the dresser, not caring how it landed as long as it did and went to the closet. She had a pair of sling-back, thong flip flops that were a pretty peach, pink color from Marshalls.

That day she wore a very conservative, barely transparent white bathing suit cover. The sleeves cut just under her elbows and the v of the top cut low but her brown one piece under it kept her cleavage from being exposed. The suit haltered in the back but came up to her bra-line in the back, tasteful but not trashy.

Emma cracked the bathroom door and checked that no one was inside. It was empty. She went to the sink and spit out her mouthwash, wiping her hand on her mouth and then washing them free of all her day's hygiene labor. Emma checked her reflection. She looked fresh faced, like she'd had a decent night's sleep. And she had after she willed herself not to think about how close he was to her. How easy it would have been to open two doors and claim a prize waiting for her.

Her hair was up off her neck since it was hot. She had it in a safety bun, a ponytail with her hair wrapped around it and a bobby pin to hold the bun. She pushed stray hairs behind her ears and left the bathroom. She didn't hear anything on the other side of the door, a sign that everyone was already downstairs. She quickly made her bed and left her room.

The Wade's arrived about three hours after Emma had. She'd been asleep when they pulled up but their giant vehicle made enough noise on the gravel to wake her up.

Sam had been thrilled by the look of the place. George was impressed himself. Emma was so caught off guard by Samantha's dramatic weight loss that she couldn't stop herself from telling the older woman she looked amazing as soon as Emma saw her. Sam Wade confided in Emma that she'd been on a new regiment for weeks now, a six week body makeover, she called it. "It's the damnist thing! I've already lost eighteen pounds."

When you're short, eighteen pounds is a lot of weight. Sam looked sizes smaller. She'd left the twenties and now she looked as though a size sixteen pants would be too big for her. Emma was happy for her if Sam was happy for herself.

Emma used the stairs to the kitchen that she'd discovered yesterday behind one last door at the end of the hall. She could hear casual conversation and pots clanking around. It was a little after eight and she was the last one up it seemed.

"Well there she is, sleeping beauty." Sam grinned at her briefly and then turned back to the stove to flip a thick, perfectly browned pancake. Emma's stomach growled. George and Trey were sitting at the bar with glasses of what looked like orange juice to occupy them while Sam cooked. Beat eggs sat in a bowl on the counter and a plate of uncooked bacon sat beside it. They had opened the tarps and let all the fresh air and sun from the start of the day in.

"Good morning everybody," she crossed behind Sam to get to the sink. She grabbed a glass and filled it with orange juice from the carton. Then she went to the bar.

We're a couple, we're a couple, she said over and over as she took a seat beside Trey. We're together. Emma smiled her brightest smile when he turned to her. "Mornin' baby," he drawled. Trey took his elbows off the table and turned to her a little more. His big hand cupped the back of her neck and he leaned in, kissing her forehead dearly. Emma exhaled with great care as he moved away and pinned her with a lovers look. "How you sleep?"

She wondered if they really were together if he would treat her like that every morning. His little display of affection made Emma giddy inside, like her high school crush had just spoke to her in the hall in front of everyone. She felt pathetic but his smiling face was assuring.

"Good," she blushed, a natural thing that had nothing to do with the front they were putting up.

George shifted in his seat and sipped his juice. "Trey, Sam and I can't thank you enough for inviting us along this weekend." He looked fondly at his wife of many years. "This sort of thing is just what we needed."

Trey hadn't looked away from Emma since she sat down. But he smirked a very tiny smirk at her, one corner of his mouth lifted in amusement, and then he turned back to George on his other side. His arm still lay on the back of Emma's barstool though. She sipped her juice.

"Don't mention it George. Emma and I like to get away from town on occasion."

Sam waved a wooden spoon. "We understand that. That's why we got the RV." She piled one pancake on top of the other and then another and put them on a mountain of pancakes already cooked. She slipped them in the oven to keep warm. Emma watched her, silently wishing she could cook. "Emma, I didn't see no car out there. Did you ride that thing," she said the last two words with disdain, "with Trey?"

"The bike?" Emma asked. She shook her head. "No I didn't. I had some things to take care of before I left town so I called a car service."

Sam poured all the beat eggs onto sizzling butter and grinned like a schoolgirl. "Sounds like a secret rendezvous! How romantic."

Trey piped up. "Yeah it was something like that."

Trey and George went off into a conversation about one thing or another and left Emma to her own minds devises. She propped her elbows on the bar and simply watched Sam cook with stealth and grace. Emma suddenly wished she knew her way around the kitchen. She could certainly clean one.

"Can you cook Emma?" Sam asked as though she was reading her mind. She might have just seen the look of wonder on Emma's face while she lay bacon to be cooked in a skillet.

Emma grinned bashfully and then shook her head. "Only a few things. Almond bars and lemon squares and stuff. Nothing to make a meal out of."

Sam smiled with no judgment in her eyes. She seemed so much happier with her newfound weight loss in the air. She had been a smiley person when Emma met her and when she was reunited with the couple under Trey's administration Sam was still a very jolly person. Now she smiled differently, more confident and happy.

Emma put a hand to her own flat stomach. She looked down at her own figure, seated at the bar. Maybe she should lose a dress size or two. She could stand to leave the double digits. "I couldn't cook until George and I got married and his mother took me under her wing."

Emma nodded as if in understanding. She sipped her drink. "Maybe later on," Sam cut her eyes and Trey's profile as he spoke to George and then looked back at Emma. "Someone will take you under their wing too."

She didn't like the sway of conversation but Emma was definitely starting to see why Trey had designed that they be a couple this weekend. Sam and George seemed practically giddy with excitement when the two of them were near each other. It was like the Wade's were waiting for the two of them to fall madly in love as they had done when they were Trey and Emma's age. When she went to bed the previous night, Emma almost felt bad for deceiving the older couple but then he realized it was just business. She wasn't hurting them.

"I'll be back," she muttered. "I brought music."

Emma came back downstairs with her ipod speakers and her own ipad for entertainment. She came up with a playlist of very casual, very tasteful music for all of them to listen to at low octaves throughout the trip. She sat it on the mantel and then started the shuffle. The first song to come on was an acoustic dream song that Emma adored. Norah Jones 'Come Away With Me' blended perfectly with all the light and the romantic setting.
She smiled at Trey's grin over George's shoulder. He sipped his orange juice and winked at her briefly. Emma blushed.

She turned her back so he wouldn't see how amused she was at his attention. He looked so good that morning. His hair had been freshly cut when she saw him yesterday. Today he wore a white v neck shirt and more khaki pants. Emma supposed that his wardrobe wasn't very extensive as he was riding a bike. On his feet he wore those comfortable shoes Emma had been wondering about since she saw them. She thought she saw a commercial about those same shoes before. You buy a pair and then they give a pair to a kid in Africa.

Emma wanted a pair.

She stepped on the deck and shielded her eyes from the sun. It was early, so it wasn't very hot out. Emma was grateful. She saw a broom perched against the house and grabbed it, careful of any bugs or creepy crawlies. Emma swept the deck casually, getting rid of any leaves or sticks or other things.

"You think we could get a little fishin' done before it gets too hot out here today?" George asked as he and Trey stepped out on the deck just as Emma finished. She propped her hands up on her broom and looked out at the water with the two of them.

Trey nodded casually. "Of course. There's bound to still be some bass starting their morning."

George nodded, pure delight on his face. "You might me right."

"Come on and eat then," Sam called from inside. "There's two kinds of bacon here on account a I gave up pork." She sat food on the dining table and they all sat down to help themselves. It all looked so good. No one had cooked for Emma in a very, very long time. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time someone made her breakfast. It was all great. Sam even cut up some of the fruit Emma bought and served it as a salad to go with the meal.

"Sam this is good," Trey said as he ate.

"It really is," Emma piped behind him.

George seemed proud like he'd got the compliment. "You like this? She makes these biscuits from scratch that are," he brought the tips of his fingers together and kissed them loudly. Everyone laughed and Sam thanked everyone for the compliment.

Their meal was finished quickly and Emma insisted on cleaning since Sam cooked. She was drying the last of the dishes when Sam suggested everyone get their fishing gear. "Emma I love this song. What it this?" she asked before she left the room.

Emma perked her ears up to hear. "Oh that's Nancy Sinatra. It's called 'Bang Bang'. You've never heard it before?"

Sam shook her head. "No but I like it. She sounds great."

Emma smiled. "She is really talented."

She bustled down the hall behind her husband. Emma thought she was alone until Trey dipped a towel in her dishwater and rung it out beside her. "You don't need to lose weight," he said beside her.

She looked at him, perplexed. "What?"

"Sam looks great and you look great too. You don't need to lose any weight." Trey started wiping the counters.

Emma was at a loss of words. She turned more fully to him, dropping her skillet back in the sink. "I-I." She didn't even know where to start. "How did you know I-?"

"I saw the way you looked at yourself at the bar." He dipped his towel again, standing in front of her while he rung it out. Did he have to see everything? Emma felt like he was omniscient sometimes. It was deuced annoying for the person you wanted to appear the most nonchalant for to know every thought that came to your head."You don't need to lose any weight."

She turned her back to him and picked up her abandoned skillet. "According to you," she muttered. She didn't think he heard her but when he came to stand next to her. Trey waited until he looked at her.

"You're perfect," he said.

Emma felt heat from a blush creeping up her neck and to her cheeks. She had no makeup on. She knew he would see it. Emma blushed so unattractively, big blotches of red on her cheeks and neck. "Well," she said, setting the skillet on the stove, clean and dried. She didn't know how to act around him when he threw compliments at her. She had to make a quick escape. "I better go get my rod and tackler."

His damp hand caught her just before she hit the stairs. "You are perfect."

She tried to take her hand from his. It was sending little electric shocks up her arms she wasn't at all prepared for. Her breathing was starting to quicken already. Trey held her fast, still looking down at her a little even though she was on the first step of the stairs. "Say it."

"Say what?" Emma whispered.

Trey tossed the towel to a nearby counter and pulled her back down to the level ground with him. He made her look up at him. His eyes, in that light, were crayon brown, very bright and deep. Trey's fingers loosened but he didn't let her hand go. "Say you're perfect."

Emma attempted a smile. "Oh please," she huffed, trying to downplay the situation. Trey wouldn't have it. He cupped her hip in one hand and moved her until Emma was against the wall of the stairwell. Trey smiled at her nervous face.

"Emma you look at me like I'm eat your kids or something. I'm not tryna hurt you."

She wanted to back up but that was impossible. She lifted her chin and looked him more squarely in the face. "I know that."

Trey's eyes traced her face like he was taking everything about her in. His eyes found hers again and before Emma knew what was happening he kissed her right on the lips. It was s sweet, quick kiss and Emma was too stunned to not look surprised. She must have looked amusing because Trey laughed a little. "Say it," he commanded again.

"I-I'm perfect."

Trey seemed pleased. Emma felt her pulse quicken even more and she wondered if her overheated nature was showing in red blotches on her face. "Kiss me again," she blurted when he made to move away. She didn't want him to move. She liked him right there, pressed close but not touching. Her pulse was quick but she didn't care. Without that barrier that reminded her to stay in her lane and be well-rounded she was... reckless.

Trey liked that. He was more than happy to adhere. He kissed Emma again, sweetly as before. Her mind whirled at the contact. Emma loved this feeling, body heat that wasn't hers touching her skin. It felt scorching hot but in the best way possible. Her skin started to tingle. Emma hadn't realized she grabbed him until Trey stepped closer at her arms around his necks command. He bent his head to accommodate her probing tongue. When had she decided to deepen the kiss?

Trey was so tempting. And there was nothing to keep her from enjoying that temptation now. Nothing to stop her from acting on her wild impulses to have him for herself. She really needed her medication. "Mm," she purred when his tongue stroked her own. She loved that. Trey was an excellent kisser. He forced her more fully onto the wall and plundered her mouth. Emma thought it was because he was sort of shocked that she was willing him to do it. She was as shocked by her own behavior as he was.

The coconut cricket sounds buzzing in her ear frightened Emma back to reality. She twisted her mouth away and went for the stairs. She climbed them on her hands and feet, anxious to get away. "Relax Emma," she heard him call. "It's just a kiss."

Emma shook her head but didn't say anything or even turn around. It wasn't just a kiss to her. It was more than a kiss in fact. It was a step in the wrong direction. She went to her own room, the crickets loud enough to actually be in her ears now, and locked her door. Emma shrank down to the floor and hugged her own body, feeling that horrible dreadful feeling of pleasure in her lower stomach. It was strong, relentless this time. Her body wanted release, not the chance to cool her jets.

She felt tears smart her eyes. She didn't want to do it. She hated doing it. It made her feel like a slut. Still, she had no other options. No logical ones. She pulled her white coverall over her head and then went to her knees to unbutton her shorts. Emma sniffed, jerking at her body's spasms of pleasure, and unhooked her halter. She pulled her suit off, conscious of the moisture already there in the crotch. There was a shed under the carport on the side of the house that had a washer and dryer and Emma was grateful. She would need it.

Emma lay on her side, the side of her face pressed to the floor and tears leaking from both eyes.

She pinched her exposed, pierced nipples. Little shocks of feeling passed over her form. In the fetal position, head on the ground, Emma slipped her hand between her legs just barely. One tap of her finger against her clit and she jerked again. "Nn," she panted as quietly as she could. She put a finger on either side of the drenched, incredibly sensitive nub and moved it tiny circles, stimulating herself to an orgasm.

Emma had to. They would only get worse, the feelings, if she didn't give into to them.

Her eyes squeezed tight.

Little circles.

"Emma?"

She froze, her wet fingers immobile. What did he want?

"Yeah," she managed, wanting to cry more because now she felt like a freak of some sort. If he knew what she was doing behind her door would he laugh? Would he be turned on? Of course he would until he knew her situation.

"Are you ready?"

Emma had forgotten all about the fishing extravaganza. She lifted her head and started to sit up, Her movement squeezed her clit between her finger and she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She couldn't go anywhere right now. She hugged her shirt to her chest like he could see her through her door. Her hand started its tiny circles again without Emma's permission. "I-I'll meet you guys at the dock ok?"

There was a pause where Trey didn't say anything she wasn't sure he was still there until he asked her if she was ok in a concerned voice.

Emma's fingers didn't seem to care that she was trying to hold conversation. Her free fix thumped against the ground, she'd punched it. "Yeah, I'm alright. I'll see you out there."

The need to be quiet and the risk of being caught somehow was enough to push Emma over the edge. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs more, her head grinding into the floor when she arched her back. "Ahh," she sighed as tamely as she could. Her fingers worked faster, her orgasm just around the corner. She heard his feet retreating. Emma felt her own nails digging into the skin on her thigh and then her release took over her, leaving Emma to be nothing but a shivering being, quaking and jerking with every wave of euphoria.

She had to blink away the bleary vision from tears and a good orgasm. Her forehead was sheened just barely. There was no noise around her, a sign that the house was empty and everyone had indeed left without her. She felt lonely. Emma wondered how often she would have to be left behind to handle her physical affairs.

Dragging herself up was a task. She felt like she weighed a ton. Emma gathered her soiled clothes. She couldn't wear any of that. She'd packed more suits thankfully. Emma dragged herself to her bathroom and handled cleaning her private areas with care. She sniffed away tears and splashed water on her face. There was no need for her to cry. This was nothing new, having to handle her problems. It hurt now because she didn't want to be Emma the slut on this trip though. She wanted her medication. Her other bathing suit was a turquoise blue color. It didn't halter and was a tasteful one piece just as the other one was. She grabbed white shorts that were cropped at the bottoms and her rain boots.

Emma rubbed a dab of sandlewood behind her knees, hoping it would do something. Anything.

She redid her bun and left her room minutes later. She had to put on a smile for everyone when she got to the deck.

"Everything alright?" Sam asked, being the first to spot her walking across the lawn to the dock where they were all standing. Trey and George already had a lore in the water and Sam was putting bait on her own rod. Sam had acquired a big sunhat and a a sheen of sunscreen that Emma could see as it made her skin appear paler.

Emma nodded and blinked behind her shades. "Fine, I had to change."

"Whatcha do that for I liked that suit you had on," Sam handed Emma her own rod.

Trey looked over his shoulder at her. Emma was grateful for the shades. She didn't want him boring into her eyes and seeing the truth despite what she said. She didn't need him guessing at what she was actually doing in the house. It would embarrass her to death... literally. She would die.

"You sure everything's ok?" He asked once she was standing next to him, preparing to cast. She glanced at him briefly. Emma couldn't give him too much attention. That was how she got busted every time. She couldn't let him see the vulnerability in her face.

"Sure," she said.

It wasn't.

How many more times was she going to have to sneak off to do that this weekend? This was only the first day. A quick glance at Trey told her that he didn't believe that she was indeed ok. She shook her lore in the water, making an enticing dance for the fish, and avoided his eyes.

Emma was starting to wonder how long she would be able to resist him...