Cole said," we'll go in groups of twelve an to haunt for food as well."

Blair said," that's a good idea."

Zoey said," yea that way we all can stay together an we can talk through our group link in our heads."

Ella said," absolutely."

Hannah said," we also can camouflage ourselves an incase we encounter any one."

Bailey said," yea an we can build a fort big enough for all us along with our dragon's."

Victoria said," even though the other dragon's an their fairies will be meeting the rest us. tomorrow. So we need to find a spot to meet up at an we are going to build alot of things."

Molly said," yea an we are going to have to decorate as well."

Lola said," an hide the fort as well."

Cloe said," I agree."

Lilly said," definitely agree an wait how are we going to split up into twelve groups.

I said," like this guy's blair, molly, lilly, lola, buddy, cloe, cole, valerie, avery, aiden, noah, an I are in one group. Then hannah, zoey, bailey, makalya, ella, victoria, oliver, mike, ryan, silver, moonlight, an xavier. You guy's only have twelve people in your group an which you guy's are okay with that."

All of them said in unison," yes we are an wait what about the other's."

Buddy said," when they meet up with us tomorrow an we'll split them up into groups of twelve. Which pretty much be your group of friends an dragon's along with raven along with annabel."

They nodded their heads an soon we all fell asleep for the night. This morning we went in our groups to haunt for food an supplies to built our fort. Aiden an noah were on the bed that I made for them to lay on with a shield around them. They were in front out of us as we haunt for food an incase we run into anyone that we know or not know.

Molly said," guy's I'm worry that our friends won't stay calm for long an they'll try to find us cause we all know them especially since their patient is short to the line."

Blair said," that's true but they could lead the trix to us an we might be strong now but in the three final waves we'll be weak by then."

I said," yea that's true an the children will be as well."

Once we gather up enough food for a while then we went to go meet up with hannah an her group at the meet up place that they found in the forest.

Hannah's pov

Once bloom's group join us at the place in the forest that my group picked out to meet up at an bloom said," guy's what's wrong."

I said," bloom we're going to have to step it up an make the undetectable spell stronger now."

Blair said while helping bloom hand out food to all of us except aiden an noah they were fed already," why what happened."

Zoey said," sky an the other's got so restless. From what we heard from maya that the winx created a tracking spell to find us an that they couldn't stand to be without us."

The other fairies an their dragon's caught up with us just in time. Bloom an blair handed them food as well.

Julie said,"  thank you guy's an with all of us here now we can make the undetectable spell a lot stronger now."

Lilly said," yea an let's do it." 

We all made a circle an our dragon's behind us made a circle as well. Then we all join hands an our dragon's join their paws. Then each of us had our powers flowing around us along with our dragon's an we all said in unison," strength of our powers an make the undetectable spell stronger."