Part 28

Camila's POV

I woke up on the floor both Normani and Dinah were laying right next to me. Crap I thought. We must've fallen asleep.

"Normani, Dinah wake up you guys have to get ready and leave before Tommy picks me up for school." We all rushed I took a shower and then made breakfast for everyone. They were about to leave when I saw Tommy's pickup truck.

"Hide in the closet" I yelled I gave them the key to my car so they could drive to school with my car.

"Sofi are you ready?" My little sister came running down the stairs. I put on her favorite lady bug jacket and walked up to Tommy's car.

"You gotta stop at the kindergarten today Tommy"

"That'll be an extra make out session tonight tho" he smirked.

"Whatever just drive my car is broken down but my dad will bring it by the school today so you don't have to drive me home"

"But your car..." I gave sofi a mad look and she stopped talking.

"I'm sorry boo" I kissed her forehead and we were already at her kindergarten. I walked her inside and Tommy left.

"Why isn't he waiting for you Mila"

"Don't worry about it sof I have enough time to walk" i gave her a last kiss before i dropped her off in her classroom.

I walked to school when I saw Chris stopping his car right next to me.

"Get inside camila I'll drop you off a bit before so he won't see us so don't worry"

"Thanks Chris" I jumped inside and most of the car ride was silent.

"Is Lauren doing okay?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"Well I'll take that as no..."

"Camila I'm not the person to talk to about this my sister is independent you know that she doesn't just open up to people so if you wanna know how she is call her okay i'm sure she'd love that" he stopped the car and I got outside so I could walk the last few meters.

...

It was lunch break I had just entered the cafeteria as I saw Tommy wave me to him.

"Tommy you can make me pay but I ain't eating with you too k" I walked away so he grabbed my arm. He held my arm tighter than ever before I winced in pain when he looked around and whispered "It'll pay off half the money you owe me if you eat lunch with me"

"How much do I still owe you afterwards?"

He smiled "1k bitch"

I took my sandwich out of the bag and sat next to him. I felt his arm slowly rub my upper thigh. I tried to move away but he only pulled me closer. "It'll pay off 1k slut so you better get a little touchy with that nice hand of yours."

"That wasn't part of the deal Tommy I touch you leave me with another $500 less"

"$400 and we got a deal."

"deal"

...

Demi's POV

I saw Camila with that ugly bastard. Clearly she hated him but nobody would tell me why she broke contact with us or why she's hanging out with him.

"Seriously guys who the hell is this guy Camila is with? And Lauren what the fuck is wrong with you I thought you were a thing at least act like you're jealous." Someone kicked me in the shin and I looked up and saw Selena give me a mad look.

"Let it be demi" Dinah said annoyed

"Seriously guys I'm going over there right now since I seem to be the only one that cares"

"Shut up Demi and sit down" Ally yelled at me. I had never heard her yell so I decided to sit back down.

"If you go over there you'll get beaten up just like her possibly worse because he likes her so knock it off" Ally said demanding before she went back to shoving her food around in her plate.

"Y'all are selfish idiots" I walked out the cafeteria and waited in front of the science lab for lunch to be over.

I heard quiet footsteps come up to me.

"Leave me alone Sel"

"It's Camila"

"Oh my goodddd Camila" I ran up to her and embraced her.

"Look just forget about me demi it's for your own good I promise you."

She gave me another hug and whispered "just facetime me tonight I'll eplain everything"

I looked down the hall and saw Tommy stand at the door waiting for her. So I sat back down waiting for the next period. I watched them walk into the bathroom together.

What is going on with her I thought she was gay and now she sleeps with violent guys in the school toilet?

soo camila is in some big shit right now....let's see how she'll get out of there...my last chapter didn't get as many votes as i hoped which made me kinda sad but i decided to update for you guys anyways<33

it would mean a lot to me if you could VOTE for this chapter to show me you still like this story so please do

love you guys