Part 2

Camila’s POV

I kissed Austin and in the corner of my eye I saw Lauren rolling her eyes. I don’t know what her problem is I’ve been dating Austin for almost 2 months now and she finally needs to get used to him being around. He’s my first boyfriend and Lauren as my best friend should be happy for me. I told them all to sit down on the sofa so they all sat there and stared at me.

“So what’s up” Lauren asked.

As much as I wanted to answer her I couldn’t I was frozen and the words I so eagerly wanted to say were stuck in my throat. I felt my cheeks turning red and tears started running down my face. Austin was the first to jump up but I pushed him away.

“No please don’t try to calm me down or to comfort me” I yelled at him. He looked at me in confusion and I immediately felt bad.

“I’m sorry Austin it’s just I need to tell you this and it’s not making it easier when you comfort me.”

“It’s okay babe I love you”

“I love you too” I truly had the best boyfriend ever how could Lauren not see that.

Lauren’s POV

My stomach turned upside down when I heard Austin call Camila babe why did I feel so protective about her. Maybe he isn’t such a bad guy but something about him and her being together just made me feel furious. I balled my fists and quietly let my anger out by punching the sofa. Ally must’ve noticed because she gave me a worried look and started holding my hand a bit tighter.

Camila’s POV

I looked at Lauren and saw her punching the sofa. What happened to her she changed so much in the last months that was not the same girl she knew almost all her life.

“You guys already know Dinah right? She’s the new girl in my class that always hangs out with Normani and I started to get along really well with them and they already know what I’m about to tell you guys so you don’t have to hide this infront of them” after I started I saw both of them look really confused. Lauren looked really hurt probably because she’s always the first one I go to when I have something on my mind.

“Yeah I know why did I tell them first and not you guys well you two are by far the most important people in my life and I guess it’s a lot harder to tell you guys what is happening than them. I know I know I can tell you guys everything blah blah this might be the worst news I’ll ever have to tell you and I myself can’t even really believe it and I’m scared you guys are gonna leave me all by myself.

cliff hanger ayyy so what's gonna happen you guys will see and i don't know where i'm going with this story yet but i hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it