Part 9

I went to the doctor the next day but I couldn't properly answer any of the questions because my mind was with someone else. But all in all he said I was doing fine but they never managed to completely make the cancer go away so I was still on very strong medication but thankfully it didn't have an effect on my hair which meant it was growing again. It's been 3 months now and I finally had quite a bit of hair again so I didn't have to wear my headband anymore. My hair grows really fast so I hope that I will have hair about the length of my shoulders in about 3 months. The minute I was out of the hospital I told my parents I'd go pick up Sofi and then go over to Dinah's house with her since she had siblings about sofi's age. My parents gladly agreed since they were so relieved I found back into life so fast again.

Two hours later

"Milaaaa come one my room now you needa tell me everything" Sofi was already talking to Regina so I walked up to her room.

"there's nothing to talk about" I told Dinah but my stupid body once again couldn't manage to properly lie which you could see in the big smile I had on my face and the red cheeks I got whenever I lied.

"That's your lying face Mila what was up did you booty pop in her face"

"Shut up Dinah" I laughed making her start tickling me until I started spilling everything that had happened the night before.

"So you think you like her" she looked at me with a questioning expression "didn't see that one coming dawwg I thought you were all into boy parts"

"DINAH" I yelled causing her to burst out in laughter.

"But you're right Dinah what if I do like her though ever since last night I get this nice feeling in my stomach when I think of her and I think of her a lot Dinah"

She smirked at me "Camila and Lauren sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" she sang while I felt my cheeks turn into a firing red.

"This calls for an emergency meeting with Normani and Ally"

"How come you guys became so close with Ally"

"Well she's in the same singing and theatre lessons as me and Normani and since she's friends with Lauren she's more than happy to see you two together"

We spent about two hours talking on Skype and all they did was try to get me to ask out Lauren but it all just went too fast for me. She was my best friend all my life I couldn't just throw away our friendship it was too important to me.

"I have to go it's late and Sofi needs to eat something and go to bed soon guys"

"before you go" ally started speaking to me "promise you'll consider asking Lauren out you know how much she loves you and you keep giving her hope that it'll happen so don't let her down like that"

Two months later

Camila's POV

Today was the day...I nervously stood infront of the school waiting for Lauren to get out. All of a sudden I felt two arms wrap around me from behind I turned around and found myself looking into the sparkling green eyes of the girl I was waiting for.

"Get in" I demanded pointing at the car which she immediately did.

"Where are we going Camz" she asked me and I felt her staring at me.

"You'll see" I gave her a smirk making her chuckle.

"A pizza restaurant" she questioned when she looked at the building i parked infront of.

"Well we have to eat something don't we"

I took her by her hand which must've surprised her because she gave me a shocked look when I took her hand and locked it with mine.

The pizza was definitely the best I ever had not sure whether it was better pizza than usual or if the girl smiling at me was the reason for it.

"Hurry up Lo I have something planned" I gave her a quick smile and we both finished our pizza before we made our way to the surprise I had planned all week with the other 3 girls.

We drove up to my favorite place in the city but half way there I give her a blindfold that I told her to put on.

"Seriously Camz you know how I hate surprises like this"

"Well you won't hate this one so shut up and put the blindfold on."

On top of the hill I opened her door and led her to my favorite little place. It was a hill with a beautiful tree and when you sit under it you could see over the city and the shore. At night you could see more stars than anywhere in the city. I spend a lot of time up here and I knew it was the perfect spot for my surprise.

...........................................................

"So what is this all about what's the surprise" Lauren asked.

NEW UPDATE AS PROMISED i'm going on my vacation soon so idk if i can update when i'm gone