Part 10

Camila’s POV

I looked in those beautiful green eyes when she asked me again what the surprise was about.

“Well what do you want it to be” I whispered in her ear which caused goose bumps all over her body and I just chuckled. I sat on her lap just staring into her eyes. She leaned in to kiss me when I held my finger on her lips so she quickly bit my finger.

“Ouch Lauren you’re ruining the moment”

“You just held your finger on my mouth when I wanted to kiss you”

I couldn’t help but giggle “I don’t want you to be the one kissing me tonight”

“Why is someone else here Camila who else is here?”

I bursted out in laughter “nobody is here besides us Lauren, I don’t want you to kiss me because this time I want to kiss YOU”

I leaned in to kiss her when I felt her finger on my lips

“Seriously Lauren”

“Yes seriously” she said giving me a smirk

“Can I kiss you now or is your finger gonna come between again”

“Well that’s for me to know and you to find out” she teased when I crashed my lips on hers.

The longer the kiss went the more intense it got our tongues were fighting their own battle whilst I felt her cold hands under my shirt slowly wandering up and down my back. I broke the kiss just long enough for us both to catch our breath before I crashed them on hers again. Filled with hunger for her lips we kept kissing until we couldn’t breathe anymore. I was now lying on the ground watching Lauren grin to herself as she looked over to me.

She came a little closer to me “did you do all of this and bring me here just so you could kiss me because we can do that in my room anytime”

“wow you’re so romantic Lauren” I playfully slapped her arm causing her to chuckle.

“But no, the answer is no I didn’t do all of this to kiss you” I now sat up and looked her in the eyes “I like you Lauren and I don’t mean in a friends type of way I mean I really like you like like you” I looked at her unsure of her reaction. I put a lock of her hair behind her ear “I want you to be my girlfriend Lauren”

Her eyes widened when she flipped me on the ground sat on my waist and started kissing me first my cheek then she slowly trailed kisses down my neck until I grabbed her by her chin and pressed her lips on my mine.

I broke the kiss “so is that a yes” I asked her making her face light up. “of course it’s a yes you know I want this more than anything”

I gave her a quick smile before I closed the space between our lips again.

The next morning

Lauren’s POV

I woke up at the sun shining on my face. I looked around and realized that I was in Camila’s room so I looked to the left where I thought I would find Camila but there was just an empty space. I put on the ACDC shirt I had packed and grabbed a pair of Camila’s sweats before I went downstairs to go look for her. I found her in the kitchen eating breakfast with the rest of the family. Good morning everyone I said before I sat down to eat too.

These people are like my second family I know them ever since I was a little girl and I had spent so many nights at their house they practically know everything about me.

“How are you Lauren we haven’t had you sleep over in a while” sinu asked.

“I’ve been great just was a bit struggling but I hope I’ll be around more often again” I said while giving camila a little wink. They seemed pretty satisfied with my answer since they didn’t ask any further questions and besides a bit of small talk nothing happened.

As soon as we were done eating camila and I decided to go up to her room again.

“let’s call the other girls to tell them what happened last night I bet they’re dying to find” Camila said but I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her onto her bed.

“I have some other ideas on what we could do” I looked at her biting my lip as we started a little make out session. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I broke the kiss and went further down kissing her neck and starting to gently suck on her neck searching for her sweet spot while I heard quiet moans escape her lips. She tilted her head back making me suck a little harder. I sat back up kissing the hickey I just left on her neck. ”Now whenever you look in the mirror you can think of me” I said while giving her a peck on the beautiful pink lips I’ve waited for years to be able to kiss.

We went to call the other girls but we decided to prank them a little.

Dinah was the first to pick up screaming “are you finally dating now” I gave her a sad look and told her that she’d have to wait for the others.

As soon as they all were on I gave them a serious look.

“Lauren said no” camila announced leaving the three girls with wide opened mouths.

“what” Normani squeeled

“I’m in love with somebody else now” I said making the three girls give me confused looks “but we’re still friends”

“well we’re really sorry it didn’t work out” Ally said and they all nodded

“We’re friends?” Camila gave me a questioning look

“well hmm if all friends make out all night then yeah we’re friends” Lauren answered

“sike” we both yelled at the camera and I gave Camila a quick kiss on the cheek

“of course I said yes you idiots” lauren chuckled causing them all to breathe out in relief.

“Y’all need jesus” ally said crossing her arms

“you scared the living shit out of me” Normani and Dinah said in unison causing us all to laugh.

“sorry” we said I grabbed her chin and crashed her lips on mine

“ew get a room” Normani shouted making us deepen the kiss even more.

huhu finally a longer update lol