Part 4

aw you guys really gave my last chapter 5 votes so here it is :))

I got weaker day by day and soon my doctors started to lose hope in me. I couldn’t speak anymore so I just spent every day in my bed silently. I could perfectly understand what people said and after I got my daily shots I sometimes even managed to nod. My parents still came daily but they didn’t bring sofi anymore. They didn’t want her to see me like that which I understood I didn’t want my baby sister to see me like this either. The girls still came as often as possible but they never smiled anymore when they saw me they just cried and talked to me. Lauren told me that Austin won’t be coming anymore he had moved on which broke my heart I cried but I was almost too weak to cry. One day Dinah Lauren Normani and Ally were watching me and they sang to me which they always did. Music was the only thing that held the four together and we were all very music orientated. The doctors said I reacted to music fairly well which is why they started to sing to me all the time.

Don't worry about a thing
Cause every little thing gonna be all right
Singin Don't worry about a thing
cause every little thing gonna be all right

Rise up this mornin
Smiled with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Perch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin this is my message to you-ou-ou

Singin don’t worry about a thing worry about a thing, oh
every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry
Singin Don't worry about a thing - I won't worry
Cause every little thing gonna be all right

Rise up this mornin
Smiled with the risin sun
Three little birds
Perch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin This is my message to you-ou-ou

Singin don’t worry about a thing, worry about a thing oh
every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry
Singin Don't worry about a thing - I won't worry
Cause every little thing gonna be all right

Singin don’t worry about a thing
Cause every little thing gonna be all right - I won't worry
Singin don’t worry about a thing
Cause every little thing gonna be all right
Singin don’t worry about a thing, oh no
Cause every little thing gonna be all right

I quietly listened to them sing (like I had a choice) and I felt the tears falling down my face. I tried to open my eyes with all the strength I still had in me but failed. But I didn’t stop trying because like my dad always taught me once you set your mind to something you can do anything. I tried and eventually managed to open my eyes and smile at them and I have never seen 4 girls react so happily over a smile. Once I started to be able to smile I got a little overboard at least that’s what my doctor told me when I tried getting up.

Lauren called my parents to tell them what happened and they were very excited at least I assume that because I heard them scream through the phone. My doctor finally could give me the pills he always wanted to but never could because my body was too weak that it was too dangerous for me.

Sorry this really sucks omfg it gets better tho i promise and sorry it's short hehe i'm bad at writing long chapters so it won't get a lot better i guess haha sorry:// but thank you guys for reading and i know things happened a little fast but i have a vision of where to go with the ff and i hope you guys will like it.