Chapter 1~

~Aria's POV~

I'm the black sheep of my family and it's not a secret to anybody. My family has got to be the most messed up family out there but no one knows. My parents reputation has to be kept, no one knows what happens behind the closed doors of the Butler's house. I myself am the victim of being the black sheep. I'm nothing like my parent's, them being well known and respected. To everyone, I'm nothing. So here I am, avoiding people in my middle school cafeteria to not have food thrown at me. 

I decided to skip the lunch line today and went straight to my table in the corner of the cafeteria. It's sectioned off for the "outcasts". But the only one that sits there is me, and that says a lot. I pull out my history book, and begin to attempt to do some homework, but it was shortlived when I felt someone come up to me.

"Hey fatso." I didn't look up, knowing it was Blake Taylor, the main bully here at  school. He's been up my ass  ever for god knows how long. He never gets bored of picking on me.

His obnoxiously flat brown hair flopped over his huge  hazel eyes as they stared down at me over his crooked  nose. He was skinny but not so skinny that his bones showed through his skin. His mouth curved into a disgusting smile as he stared at me. Shrugging my shoulders I returned to staring at the wall. He's one of those kids who like causing trouble in class for the attention. He gets it alright. Thanks to me. Sometimes he makes me wonder if he even has a life.

"Here I brought you some lunch." Before I could register what he said, Something slid down my face and onto my lap. I struggled to keep myself calm as everyone else started laughing and pointing at me. With tears threatening to fall out of my eyes and sludge falling down my back, I pushed my chair away and stormed off towards the bathroom as fast as my pudgy legs could take me. Laughs rang out louder  behind me as some of Blake's friends clapped him on the back.

No matter how much I scrubbed at my hair in the bathroom sink, whatever was in there wouldn't come out. Sighing I scrubbed hard one final time before I pulled my long ass  hair into a really messy bun.  I hate being here,  I hate being fat and ugly. If I looked like those pretty popular girls I would not be treated the way I am right now. Taking a deep breath I walked out, bracing myself for hardships for the rest of the day.

-------------------------------------------------------

I carefully closed the door behind me and headed towards the stairs. I will never understand why my parents wanted to have so many stairs in the house. Going up was a workout itself. I was not even halfway up the stairs when a voice called out.

"Hey Aria can you come here for a minute?" With a groan, I went back down the stairs again and found him sitting on a stool in front of the long kitchen island. He pushed his blonde hair to the side, showing off his extremely sculpted face. His eyes were a dark grey with brown speckles in them, and they watched as I walked over to him.

"Can you check over these files and then bring them over to dad's office once you're done?" He handed me a thick stack of papers with a smile. I nodded  with a smile and  started to turn around but he stopped me. " Why won't you talk to me? I'm your brother, you can talk to me about anything." He looked into my eyes as if he was searching for something. In my entire life, he's the only one who's been concerned about how I'm doing or feeling. But I felt that  I still couldn't confide in him in case he told mom and dad about anything.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay i swear." I smiled  and turned away from him. I felt really bad lying to him, but I do not need to add another thing onto his plate. Once in my room I put the files on my desk and moved to open my backpack. I groaned as I took out a note. I know it was another hate note from a classmate, they put them in my backpack so often that I'm never as phased anymore. I sat down and put head in my hands. My life is legit terrible. I don't understand where I went wrong. My parents and brothers have it all, the looks, the talent, the confidence. I don't know how they do it. As much as I try, no matter what I do is enough. My parents are always busy with work and barely have any time for me. They hired a maid that cooks for me and keeps me company but it is not the same. 

I can't do this anymore. I need to find a way to release myself from this. at some point I'm going to lose my mind. I stood up and emptied out my backpack quickly. I stuffed in clothes and stuff I'd really need,

I was going to run away.