Chapter 53

Ayesha's POV-

Having Steph back felt like everything was good, and things could only look up from here.
It kind of hurts my heart because even though Steph and I are obviously doing good, things just aren't the same anymore.

A month away from someone you love really does have some collateral damage. But I think we both believe we can overcome this tough obstacle in our relationship because the outcome will be worth it.

We are having a little party so everyone will be able to see Steph before he leaves in a couple of days. We actually haven't even celebrated with anyone over the fact he got drafted to the NBA. We went straight from the Draft to New York.
So this mini party we're having tonight should be fun. We will be able to see lots of friends and family. That was about 30 minutes from now.

Steph can from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey," he mumbled.

I smiled, keeping my focus on the food. "Hey babe."

"What are you up too in here?" He asked.
Feeling his breath hit my neck gave me shivers.

"Just making some food," I replied, trying not
to moan from the kisses he was leaving all over my neck.

"That's good, I'm hungry," he whispered.

"It should be done soon," I said, then let the goosebumps cover my body.

"But that's not what I want," he whispered in my ear. I was slowly catching on.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, finally turning my head to look at him dead in the eyes.

"Well, I've been craving you a lot lately," He rasped, I was fully weak right about now. It's been a lonnng time.

"Is that so?" I managed to say.

"Mhm," he mumbled. "And don't think I forgot about the stuff you bought for me. And how you wanted to try new things with me."

Oh shit. I forgot about that. That's a hole I dug myself into.

At this point I was beyond turned on, wet, and frustrated. I turned around and smashed my lips against his. He picked me up and laid me down on the couch. He left a trail of kisses down my jawline, to my neck, finding my sweet spot. I let out a moan, and could feel Steph's smirk on me.

He let his hands explore my body, and soon enough his hands were sliding up my thighs, with easy access because I had a dress on. He moved his lips back to mine and started to suck on my bottom lip, then asked for entrance with his tongue, which I happily allowed.

His hands started to play with the hem of my panties, he was teasing me, and it just made me want him even more.

"Steph, stop teasing," I whined. And he stopped, to my pleasure. And just as he was about too enter his fingers inside my the doorbell rung.

Are you serious? Literally horrible timing!
Steph got up with the biggest smirk on his face, seeing me in such a frustrated, vulnerable state.

"I guess we'll have to continue this later," he said winking at me, then rushing to open the door.

I got up and checked myself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes seeing that Steph left a mark on my neck. Now I have to change! He probably did that on purpose.

I hurried to my room and changed from a dress, to a cute shirt and white booty shorts, but not too booty that I seemed like a hoe.

"What are you doing in here?" Steph asked popping his head through my door.

"Changing because you left some marks on my neck," I said causing him to smirk.

"Oh, just wondering," he simply said.

"You thought I was doing something else."

"Yeah, kind of. I though you were, you know maybe pleasing yourself after the state I left you in. Had to meet your priorities some way, right?"

He came in and shut the door walking over to me. He grabbed my ass and started to kiss my lips. Gosh I was so weak for him. I was literally about to fall from how weak I was, but he caught me.He let out a laugh that turned me on even more.

"There's guests out there. We can't be rude," he kissed my lips once more, it turning into a heated make-out session. As soon as I was getting into the kiss he pulled away and walked out of the room. That tease!
.....................
Throughout the whole party the sexual tension between Steph and I was there, and it wasn't going away.

The way I would catch him staring at me, eyeing my body, licking his lips, then he would send a wink over to me. Or how I would look at him and dream of what's about to go down tonight.

The party was starting to dye on and I just wanted everyone to leave now. The anxiousness I had for later was driving me up the walls.

Sydel was the last person here and she was finally leaving. Don't get me wrong, I love her. It's just I'm wanting to make love to my man already. I walked her to the door.

"Bye Ayesha," Sydel said waiting at me.
I gave her a friendly smile, "bye Sydel!"

As soon as I shut the door I was slammed against it. Stephen started to kiss all over me. Finally we're alone.

"Oh the things I'm about to do to you," He whispered, then quickly started to strip us down.
_________________________
Thanks for reading!!!
Vote and comment!!
ONE more chapter to go!
(There will most likely be a sequel)
💘💘