Chapter 14

Ayesha's POV:
"Blaire are you almost ready? We're already gonna be late!" I yelled across the house.
To my surprise she actually walked over to me ready. I must have made a face.
"Weren't expecting that, huh?" she sassed.
"No, now we actually have some spare time."
"Let's go through a drive-thu and get some coffee cause your girl needs it," she said grabbing her belongings and jacket.
"Iight, same here, leh go!" I said in a weird voice making B laugh.
The whole car ride we were jamming and singing. The coffee really must have given us energy.
We pulled straight into campus, and started walking with a few minutes to spear.
Then all of a sudden someone came from behind and wrapped their arms around me eyes.
"Guess who?" the man asked.
It was obviously Stephen.
"Uh, Ryan Gosling?" I teased.
"You're really bad at that game. You know that?" He said turning me around so we were face to face.
"Well of course I knew it was my baby."
He cupped my cheeks and started to kiss me. After a second I pulled away, only to see the looks we were getting from people.
I guess none of them really know about us because we really didn't start dating till break started.
He kissed me again but I pulled away.
"Stephen we're getting looks from people."
"So who cares? I don't see the problem," he stated.
"Well I do and the looks they are giving us aren't very appreciative."
He rolled his eyes, "Fine. But just wait till later."
He put his arm around me, which I was hesitant about, and started to walk.
"You gonna watch me ball up today?"
"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world."
I looked to see if Blaire was still by my side but she wasn't. She must have slipped away when Stephen and I were talking and went off to Klay.
We were walking when a large body fell into me making me stumble a bit. But luckily Stephen held me up before I could fall.
"Watch it man!" He said and I pulled him away quick.
"Sorry about that," I said to the man.
I took Stephen's hand and started walking again.
"Be nice! That's what you did to me the first day we met!"
"The difference is I'm me, and he's him. And plus I don't want other men all over you."
I put my head on his shoulder, "Relax babe it's fine."
I caught eyesight with Hailey, but just rolled me eyes and looked away when she seemed to be staring at Stephen.
We said goodbye and parted ways.
"I'll see you later," he said then bent down to kiss me.
"Stephen we're still getting looks," I whined, "but it's whatever. Love you and see you later."
"Love yah," he said as he walked away.
Damn those girls where really giving us dirty looks. Back then this would be one if the things that made me not like a guy. But now it doesn't matter much to me. Stephens mine, and only mine

After a long, tiring day, my classes where finally over and everyone was making their way to the gym for the game.
I met up with Blaire before I went over. Am I the only one who finds it really awkward to walk into a place with a lot of people alone? Cause I sure as hell did.
"Ugh! Klay looks so hot out there!" Blaire commented nudging my shoulder.
Me eyes wandered over to my hot, baller of a boyfriend. Every shot he would shoot, he would make. He was so good at basketball, it was unbelievable.

The whole game was kind of a blow out, we were up by so much it wasn't much of an entertaining game. Another win down for Davidson.
Blaire and I stayed sitting down so we could wait for our boyfriends.
Eventually Klay come out and left with Blaire to leave me all alone.
I just scrolled through my phone until yet again a pair of arms wrapped around me and covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" The man asked.
"Mmm, I'm kind of having dejà vu," I said chuckling.
I turned around and put my arms around Stephens neck. "You did so good baby!"
"Thank you. My good luck was here," he said winking at me. "Wanna go get something to eat?"
I shook my head yes. "I thought you would never ask."
We made our to the familiar diner that we've grown to love. The same one Stephen and I went to a couple days after we met.
We got our burgers and milkshakes and began to conversate.
"You know those people who where sitting in front of you?" He asked.
I shook my head yes, "the fancy people?"
He laughed at me, "Yes the fancy people."
"What about them?"
"They were NBA scouts."
"Well they came to a good game to watch. Even though you do that good every game."
"I think I'm going to enter the draft this year," He stated.
"Wait so you'll have to move away?" I asked.
"Well, only if I get drafted."
"Well of course you're gonna get drafted, I mean look at you."
I was kind of sad thinking about the future. He would most likely be in the NBA, but where would our relationship be?
"Ish you okay? You seem kind of off."
"Yeah, I'm just happy for you."
"Promise me that no matter what the future holds that we will always love each other and fight for each other."
"I promise you Wardell."
"Pinky promise?" He asked holding his pinky out.
I giggled and wrapped our pinky's together.
"I pinky promise."
______________________
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!!
❤️❤️