Chapter 15

Ayesha's POV:
It was the end of classes, and Blaire and I were taking out sweet time to walk over to my car.
Klay walked over to us, "Blaire you coming back with me or Ayesha?"
She looked at me as if it were up to me.
"Girl you do you. I don't mind," I giggled.
"You sure?" She asked.
"Yes I'm sure. Now go! Klay is waiting," I said pushing her lightly over to Klay.
"Okay, bye girl! Love you," She said walking away.
I just laughed and made my way over to my car.
I turned the corner, then stopped dead in my tracks.
It was like in the span of a second my heart completely shattered into a billion pieces. I was completely heart broken. I'm so clueless and dumb! I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved. I couldn't get me eyes off what I was looking at.
Stephen and another girl pinned up against a wall, all up on each other. And may I mention that girl was the one who slapped me, and told me to kill myself.
I tried to walk away without drawing attention, but my cries must had been to loud.
Stephen ran over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Ish are you okay? What happened?" He asked.
I slapped his hand off of me and started to walk .
He caught up with me and stood in front of me.
"Ish-." I cut him off.
"Don't call me that!" I cried.
"What happened?" He asked again, not letting me leave.
"Are you serious Stephen!? What happened?! God I thought I was clueless, but no you are!" I said pushing him with my shoulder as I walked away.
"I seriously don't know what-." I cut him off once again.
"You and that girl Stephen! God! Not only did you cheat on me you cheated with the girl that told me to kill myself! God I'm so clueless! I knew I should have never got involved with a guy like you! It was too good to be true! I'm so blind and stupid! This must've been why you were always on your phone, and had to leave. What was this relationship to you? Just for fun? I was just another side hoe? Well guess what Stephen?! Whatever this is it's over," I cried and sobbed. I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"Ayesha please just hear me out!" He begged.
I tugged my arm away.
"No Stephen! Go live your perfect life, with your perfect hoe. Go in to the NBA, and just forget about me! Forget about us!"
Before he could say anything else I got in my car and drove away. I was crying my heart out. For one thing, one stupid thing.
I got home and just lied down on my bed and texted Blaire.
Ayesha: me and Stephen broke up
Blaire: oh my gosh I'm coming home now
I let out a sigh and thought to myself. Was I not good enough? Was he cheating on me the whole time? Was he just using me? Why with Hailey, why? Thinking all those thoughts just made my cry even more.
Blaire walked in and came and consulted me.
"What happened? One moment you guys are love birds the next your all of a sudden broken up," She said trying to comfort me.
"I caught him and this other girl all over each other. The same girl who told me to kill myself. God I'm so stupid! He was probably just using me. I knew it Blaire, I knew it," I cried.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Ayesha. I'm here for you no matter what, Okay?"
I nodded my head, and just cried on her shoulder.
My heart was in a million pieces.
__________________________
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!!
❤️❤️