Chapter 29

Ayesha's POV-
"Your such a dork," I laughed watching Stephen singing along to the jams that were playing throughout his car.
We were heading over to Stephens old/current house to have dinner with his family.
"Your turn. Now I know you got vocals," he teased handing me his phone to use as a microphone.
"We're here. That's a bummer, I was looking forward to singing. Maybe next time," I sarcastically said joking around with Stephen. We pulled into the driving of the big house.
"I can hear the sarcasm," Stephen said jokingly rolling his eyes.
"Cause you know I ain't got vocals!" I said looking at myself in the mirror one last time.
"Yeah, true," Stephen said trying to hide his smirk.
"Ass," I said rolling my eyes and getting out of the car. He got out of the car as well and ran over to me.
"You know I was just joking baby," he said putting his hand on my lower back.
"Yeah, yeah."
He tugged on my arm lightly and turned me around. He kissed me, and after I while I tried to pull away, he just wouldn't let me.
"Your parents can't see us doing this," I finally managed to say.
He smirked, "it ain't like they all holy."
"Come on already." I took his hand and walked over to the front door and knocked. After a second it flung open.
"Ayesha!" Sydel yelled bringing me in for a hug.
"Hey," I giggled. She took my hand and rushed me over to her room. I looked back at Stephen who was staring back at me. I smiled, causing him to do the same, then I focused my attention back to Sydel. I never been in her room before, and man, was it fancy and huge.
"Girl your room is goals," I said looking around.
"Thanks, but I can't wait till I get outta here!"
"Don't rush it, you'll be missing it once you leave for good. And senior year was the best year for me so live it up."
"Oh yeah, it's been the best. Considering my boyfriend is the star football quarterback," she cheesed forming a blush.
"Oh sheesh girl your in love," I teased.
"Not yet!" She playfully shoved me, "He's actually coming over for dinner tonight. It will actually be the first time he's ever came over."
"So I get to meet this fella, huh? Tell me about him."
"He's super sweet, humble, and kind," she gushed and went on and on.
..........
Well we're on to dinner now. And let's just say Sydel's new boyfriend was the opposite of what she said.
"So I heard the football team is going good this year. Is that right?" Dell asked Brayden, Sydels boyfriend.
"Number one in the state. But they would be lost without me. I sealed the win for at least 5 of our games. And I'm the only one really making touchdowns," he explained.
Me, Stephen, Sonya, and Dell all looked at each other getting slightly irritated from his cockiness and selfishness.
"That's great," Sonya smiled being the nice person she is.
"And I heard basketballs been going good for you Stephen," Brayden said looking over at Stephen.
"Uh, yeah," he said in a monotone voice.
"How about you? You seal any of the wins for your team?" He asked Steph.
"It's a team sport. I don't look at it that way," Stephen said rudely causing me to pinch him under the table. He glared at me and shrugged his shoulders.
After a while Sydel walked Brayden out because he was leaving.
"I never thought I could get so annoyed in my life," Sonya sighed. That made me laugh in my head because I've never seen her like this.
"I was even reading the paper the other day ranking that high school football team! According to those statistics he's ranked number eight among the players. And he over here acting likes he's the crap," Dell said rolling his eyes, taking everybody's plates to go put in the washer.
"Isn't he dreamy?" Sydel said as she shut the door and walked over to us.
"Sydel he's an ass," Stephen said which resulted in my kicking him.
"Language, Wardell! And be nice," Sonya lectured causing me to grin.
"Y'all gonna act like your weren't just talking crap?" He asked looking around, "So two faced."
I yawned and put my head on Stephens shoulder.
"You getting tired baby?" He whispered low enough only for me to hear.
"Just a little. But it's okay visit your family," i said putting my arms around him.
"Nah, lets go. They keep bickering anyways," he said as he rubbed my back.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yes Ish. It's not like they don't live 20 minutes away anyways. Let's go," he said standing up from his chair.
"We're gonna head out. It's getting late," Stephen said walking over to his parents.
We said our goodbyes and left the big house.
"I'm craving something I just don't know what," I told Stephen getting into his car.
"I know what you're craving," He said starting the car and backing out of the driveway.
"And what might that be?"
"What might that be? Me," Stephen said with a smirk. I lightly shoved him.
"No you doofus."
"How about some ice cream then?"
"Oh my god, yes."
"I knew it. You're always in the mood for some ice cream."
"Is that supposed to be a fat joke?" I asked in a jokingly manner.
"Of course not babe. Your hella fine," he said winking at me.
"Keep your eyes on the road Curry."
"What ever you say babe."
We pulled into the little ice cream shop and ordered our desserts. Stephen got his favorite, vanilla, and I got myself some chocolate.
We sat down and dug right in to our yummy treats.
I looked at Stephen and saw that he had a little ice cream on his nose.
"Steph," I giggled. He looked back up at me.
"What?" He asked with a smile.
"You got ice cream on your nose," I giggled again. He took a paper towel and wiped it off.
"Sorry can't help it. So good," he said taking another lick of his ice cream.
"That good huh?" I asked taking a lick of my own.
"That good. Try it."
He held it out and I bent down to get some. But before I knew it he brung it up fast right into my face.
"Wardell Stephen Curry," I said trying to wipe off what I could without getting it in my eyes.
He laughed, "Sorry it was just too tempting."
"You're such an ass," I whined getting some paper towels to wipe off the rest.
"I know, I know. Now let me help you." He took the paper towels out of my hand and got the final bits of ice cream.
"There. Now you're all good." He puckered Up his lips and leaned in.
When he was about to touch his lips with mine I moved away and put my hand up.
"Sorry, it was just too tempting," I said mocking his lines from earlier.
"Get your own lines Ish. You lil copy cat."
_____________________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
❤️❤️