Chapter 33

Ayesha's POV-
"Babe hurry up! By the time we get there it's gonna be midnight!" Stephen yelled across the apartment.
Stephen and I were having a little getaway to Top Sail Island/Beach. These next few days Steph could actually have free time so we are not wasting a moment of it. And of course, me being me I was still packing and we were supposed to be on our way by now.
"I'm almost done just 20 more minutes!" I yelled back trying to search for my sun glasses. I heard Stephen groan indicating that he was getting a little pissed off but he was just going to have to deal with it.
I finally packed everything I needed, and then some. I bought my bags downstairs and made sure I wasn't forgetting anything.
"Okay I think I'm ready," I told Stephen putting my sunglasses on.
"Well you kinda have to be," He said turning of the TV.
"Yeah, yeah. Now let's go the beach is calling my name!"
Stephen chuckled, "Alright let's go then."
We got all our stuff and packed it up in Stephens car. This car ride would be 4 in a half hours long, but Stephens company and my lit jams would make the time go by fast.
"Can we get some food on the way? I'm starving."
"Anything my baby wants, she gets," Steph smiled taking a hold my hand.
"Thank you babe."
...............
We were only an hour out right now and it was starting to get late. The sun was starting to set, but it was only 5:30.
"It's so pretty," I said admiring the view.
"But not as pretty as you," Stephen said smiling giving me a wink.
"Stephanie," I cheesed resting my head on his shoulder.
"I'm really bummed right now," Stephen said sighing.
I moved so I could look at him, which of whom was wearing a sad face, "what? Why?"
"I didn't get a compliment back," he said. Then his sad face turned into a grinning one. He then started to laugh and I joined him.
"Well if you insist. You're pretty damn good to look at."
We both smiled and I turned the volume up so we could listen to some Queen B. Also known as Beyoncé.
................
We were finally here and were checking into our hotel rooms. Yes, as in two rooms. Stephen and I have been together since December for around 6ish months and staying in the same room for a mini vacation seemed a little too quick even though some people might beg to differ.
The workers at the nice resort gave us our room keys and we made our way up to our rooms which were right next to each other.
"Meet here back in 10?" Stephen questioned as we both opened our doors.
I nodded my head yes and made my way into the room. I set my stuff down and opened up my bags.
I started to organize my things when I came across the lingerie Blaire insisted I packed with me. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. Knowing it was Stephen I immediately opened it.
"You wanna grab something to eat?" He asked coming deeper into my room. I remember that my lingerie was just laying there on the bed.
I ran over to my bed and hurried and stuffed it under the comforter.
Stephen came over to me with a smirk. "What was that about?"
"That? Oh nothing. Thought I heard something," I said trying to explain myself.
"Whatever you say," he chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's go get some food now," I said changing my shoes into some sandals.
"Alrighty," he said never taking the smirk off his face.

We decided on this nice restaurant on the pier of the ocean that had very good ratings.
I ordered a grilled chicken salad, while Stephen ordered a steak. Typical him. Typical any guy.
We were eating and the whole time I felt Stephens eyes on me.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked smiling. If so, that would be embarrassing.
"No. It's just you look so beautiful right now. I mean you always look beautiful, it's just that tonight you look stunning."
I could instantly feel my cheeks blush.
"Stephen," I said shyly, "Thank you."
"What do you want for dessert?" Stephen asked as we were nearing the end of our time at the restaurant.
"Wait, wait. Let me guess. The New York Cheesecake?"
"You know me so well," I said letting out a giggle.
"It's not like you order every time we go out or anything," he said smirking, and then ordering it for us.
While we were enjoying our yummy dessert a older woman came over to us.
"Sorry, I just couldn't help but notice how adorable you guys are together. You guys make an excellent married couple, I can tell just by how you guys look at each other when the other isn't paying attention. I'm sure you're babies will be the cutest thing on this earth!" She exclaimed, I was once again blushing.
"We're actually not-," I got cut off by Steph.
"Thank you. We sure do love each other," Stephen told the older woman.
"And I can tell. I'll let you be now," she said giving us a friendly smile, then taking her husbands hand. They were the definition of couple goals. I want to be like that when I'm old.
She stopped and turned around once more. "And make sure to enjoy moments like these. They will be precious memories you hold onto forever."
And with that she walked away.
I looked back over at Stephen who was already looking at me smiling.
"I hope our babies look like you. You're the most beautiful thing ever."
______________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
💘💘