Chapter 44

Ayesha's POV-
"Stephanie get up I'm not letting these two weeks go to waste," I said shaking his body so he would finally get up. Well he was up, I just needed him to get up and moving.
"Just 5 more minutes," he whined shoving a pillow over his face. Hell it was already ten he shouldn't be tired anymore.
"Fine," I rolled my eyes and got off the bed to walk away. I got stopped when Stephen tugged on my lower arm. I tried jerking it away, but he wouldn't budge.
"Ish don't be mad," he said after clearing his throat. Damn he looked sexy, but now was not the time.
"I'm not. I'm just slightly irritated," I replied sitting down at the edge of the bed.
"Well since I'm up now what do you want to do?" He asked sitting up from the bed revealing his shirtless chest. Swoon.
"I'm not sure. I haven't really been to this part of California," I admitted. I was the average tourist. I came to the LA/ Hollywood area a while back doing the touristy stuff. Disneyland, the beach, Universal Studios, you get the gist.
"I haven't either," he said, yawning after while rubbing his eyes.
"Perfect. Then let's just take the day to explore and see what the city has to offer," I exclaimed.
"Sounds good to me," he said, sounding more awake by the second.
"Okay, I'm gonna go get ready then," I said and he replied with a nod. I went into his new bathroom (which I was still obsessing over by the way) and turned on the water to the steam shower.
After a minute of the peaceful silence and just thinking to myself, I washed my hair and body. 15 minutes later I got out, dried my body off, and started to change into my outfit for the day in the bathroom. I was changing in the bathroom because I knew if I walked out with a towel around my body Steph would make sure we spent all day in bed if ya know that I mean.
I was about to do my makeup when Steph started knocking on the door.
"Hey Ish you about done in there? I still gotta get ready," he yelled so he could hear me. I sighed and walked over to the door opening it.
"Damn I thought you was dying or something," He snickered.
"Yeah, yeah. Now just go get ready!" I chuckled walking back over to the mirror to finish my makeup.
"Oh and I forgot to say-," I started to say turning around so I could look at Steph. But there he was, butt naked. "What the hell Stephen?!" I yelled throwing my hand over my eyes.
He chuckled, "baby girl it's nothing you haven't seen before."
"You could've at least warned me!" I said turning around with my eyes still shut.
"You told me to get ready, so I'm getting ready." Even though I couldn't see it, I knew he had the famous smirk of his on his face.
"I'm doing this somewhere else," I said taking all my makeup making my way towards the door.
"Acting all innocent and stuff. It's cute," he chuckled stepping into the shower. I flipped him off before exiting the bathroom completely.
........................
"You Ready Steph?" I asked throwing my shades on and tying my sandals up.
"Yup, oh and you look good by the way," he said, also putting his shades on.
I felt my blush. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself Curry." I went on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips. "Let's go." He shook his head and we got into his new car.
We were jamming to all sorts of music, singing our hearts out. Once one of the songs ended I bursted out laughing.
"What are we doing with our lives?" I said in between laughs. "We're such weirdos!"
"And that's why people love us," he said smiling, continuing to jam his heart out making me laugh even more.
Steph parked his car near a busy street near the beach in San Francisco, close to the Golden Gate Bridge. It looked like as if there was some Farmers Market going on or something.
Steph and I laced our hands together and started to walk down the street.
"Steph we need to take a selfie," I said going in my pocket to get me phone just to feel emptiness. "Shoot, I forgot it in your car."
"It's okay, we can just use mine," he said, I nodded waiting for him to get his phone, "only if I also didn't forget it." He said patting his shorts checking once more.
"Ugh it's okay. Let's just go back to the car to get them," I said and started to walk away. Stephens eyes wandered around.
"Ish, wait! Let's just buy a camera. Look," he said pointing to one of the hundreds of booths. This one consisted of the touristy stuff. Maps, cameras, glasses.
"Okay. You sure?" I asked while we walked over to the booth.
"Of course, anything for my baby," he said. We got to the booth and looked at all the cameras. "Which one you want Ish?" He asked me. I looked around and knew which one I wanted.
"That one Stephanie! It prints the photos right away," I said pointing to the Polaroid camera.
He chuckled and picked up the camera handing a girl the money for it.
"You're so happy over a camera. It's making me happy," he smiled.
"Well this way the memories last forever," i cheesed. "Now come on! Let's take that selfie!"
We smiled for the picture and I waited for it to print out. Once it did I become more happy. "Look at us! We're so cute."
He chuckled, "Yeah we are." We walked around taking pictures here and there.
"Ish look," Stephen said. I turned my body and saw Steph making a funny face with some funny glasses on. I laughed while taking a picture of him. "Wait you need some too," he said, then passed me a pair of funny glasses. We posed for the camera and took a picture. We laughed once we saw the picture we just took. "Awe man. That's great!" Stephen said admiring the picture.
We continued walking when we came across this really cute vibin' ice cream shop. We stopped and ordered some ice cream to cool us down from this hot 95 degree weather.
Steph was eating his ice cream, and of course he got it on his nose, per usual.
"Hey Steph," I said and right when he looked up I snapped the picture. He looked so goofy it was cute.
"You got some ice cream on your nose," I said then looked at the printed picture. I giggled showing it to him.
He cracked a smile, "you know I'm starting to think getting you that camera was a bad idea," he teased.
"Just eat your ice cream silly!" I giggled once again.
..................
We were walking down the shore collecting all sorts of seashells.
"Here lay down," he said. I looking at him confused but he assured me by giving me a nod.
I lay down on the sand and he started to trace my body outline with the seashells. Once he finished he took a picture, the lean down to give me a deep, passionate kiss.
"You look so beautiful," he said, helping me up. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you."
While hugging him I noticed the vibrant, lit up Golden Gate Bridge. It looked so beautiful. I awed in amazement.
"Stephen lightly chucked and pulled away from the hug. "What you over hear awing for?"
"It's so pretty," I said. He followed my eyes to the bridge.
"Yeah it is," he said now looking at it in amusement. "We need to take a picture."
I agreed so Steph and I got together and smiled for the picture with the bridge in the background. He insisted we take more so we did. There's one where he's kissing my cheek, I'm kissing his, then we were kissing lips. By far some of my favorite pictures.
"We should probably get going. It's getting late," Steph sighed.
"Probably, but I don't really want too," I said. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. And soon, Steph and I wouldn't be able too have moments like these.
"Neither do I, but we could always come back tomorrow," he smiled nudging my side causing me to crack a smile.
I got up and patted the sand off my body. I looked at Steph and held out my hand. "Come on babe, lets go." He took my hand and we made our way back to his car, with the sound of the ocean hitting the shore in the background.
In the car I smiled as I flipped through the pictures we took today. This was a day I would never forget.
________________
Idk, but this gotta be one of my fav chapters so far.
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
There will be a sequel to this book.
💘💘