Chapter 8

Ayesha's POV:
I feel like ever since that incident at Klay's party, Steph and I have just bonded on a new level.
I was so thankful he was in my life right now. And to think I wasn't even in to him to start.
"Hey Stephen, did you know that I kind of like hated your guts before I got to know you?" I asked while massaging his head.
"What, why? I'm so lovable," he said grinning.
"Well because I always told myself not to get involved with someone like you. You are popular, the best athlete at Davidson, and every girl would hop on you if they could and your hot as fuck," I stated.
"But not you? And your pretty fine too," He asked and stated.
"Well not back then, but now I actually like you."
"I do remember you giving me the dirtiest look ever when we bumped into each other."
We both chuckled.
"More like you bumped into me," I said assuring.
"Yeah, yeah, just cuddle with me it's cold. Even by the fireplace," he held out his hand and I took it we cuddled up against one another.
"What do you wanna do today?" I asked enjoying his presence.
"Let's just chill, and watch movies all day, we both could you some sleep," Stephen said playing with my hair.
"That sounds good to me, I'll be right back."
I got up and got lots of blankets, pillows, and snacks,(I made sure to get lots of popcorn-Steph loves it) and pulled my phone off the charger.
I carried it all over to Steph who was on Netflix trying to pick as out something to watch.
"Movie or TV Series?" He asked me.
"I don't mind, it's up to you," I said organizing everything. I got a text from Blaire.
Blaire: Klay just told me that your ex came up asking if he knew where you were
"How about this one babe it says- are you okay? What's wrong?" Stephen asked coming over to me.
"My douche of an ex boyfriend is looking for me," I said getting irritated by ex like hey over it! It's been like 5 years!
"The one from the party a while back? The one who was hurting you?"
I shook my head yes.
"I swear if he comes around you I will kill him!"
I pulled him into a hug, "Baby it's okay. Let's just forget about it and relax for today. Okay?"
"How are you so calm about this?"
"I'm not," I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two beers, "which is why I'm drinking this. Plus I know I've got you to protect me. Want it?" I said offering the other beer.
"Definitely."
We got snuggled up on the couch and were laughing immensely at the movie we were watching. We were drinking beer after beer, not really thinking about it.
I got up and walked over to my phone, stumbling every step.
I put my hand on me head and faced Stephen and started giggling uncontrollably. I started dancing around the room.
"Come on Stephieeee, dance with me," I begged.
"You get drunk so easily!" He said laughing.
"I'm not drunk!" I whined.
"Sureeeee," he said playfully rolling his eyes.
I walked over to him and straddled between his legs.
"You're so rude to me! I'm not drunk!" I whined.
"Maybe the headache tomorrow will tell you different," He said moving a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
"I like you, a lot," I slurred my words.
"Well I'd hope so, cause I like you too."
Then I smashed my lips onto his not even knowing what I was thinking. Things were happening so quickly. I took his shirt off, and was about to take off mine when we stopped me.
"Ayesha your under the influence. I don't want our first time to be like this," Steph explained.
"Ugh, you just turned me on! Your so hard to understand sometimes!"
"That was hard for me too baby, and that's not the only thing that's hard," Stephen winked.
I looked down, widened my eyes, then looked back up.
We both chuckled.
"I'm tired. Stay with me tonight?" I asked.
"Sure thing, oh and you are probably gonna forget this, so I'll have to remind you again, but my mom and dad are having this Christmas thing and want us to come. They want to meet you."
"What if they hate me?"
"They won't, trust me Ish."
"Okay," I said and could feel myself fall asleep instantly.

Stephens POV:
I heard her light snores, and knew she was sleeping. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and she looked so peaceful.
Then I realized I forgotten to text back that number I've learned to memorize in my head.
5 missed calls, and 10 messages all from that number.
Shit.

_______________________
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!
❤️