Chapter 10

Ayesha's POV:
"What are you doing here?" I gulped as I took a step back.
The man came up and walked over to me.
"I just wanted to talk to my baby," he said. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.
"I am not your baby and you are drunk!"
He pulled me to him.
"Get the hell off of me Jax!" I said trying to push him away.
"You know you want too," he said starting to kiss my neck.
"Get off of me! Please just stop!" I managed to push him off, but he just came right back at me and pushed me against the wall, with my hands pinned.
I felt so vulnerable, so weak, so helpless.
"Please Jax, get off of me," I barely said in a whisper, tears starting to flow down my face.
"Just relax baby, I'll do the dirty work," he said with a raspy voice then ripped my shirt off.
I couldn't let him do this to me. He couldn't force himself on me. I was not about to get raped.
I kicked him, then he released my arms to aid to his painful spot.
This was my chance. I started to run, but I could barely even make it ten feet before I got yanked back.
"That was naughty of you. Don't be a bad Girl." He yanked me onto the couch. I couldn't move, he was on top of me.
I tried to slap him, but before I could he caught my wrist and just sent a slap back.
There was a sting in my cheek, and my face started to fill with pain.
"Please, Jax. You don't want to do this," I managed to say through the tears, and him kissing me.
He took of his shirt, and that's when I knew I couldn't prevent what was about to happen.
But that's when I heard a knock on the door.
Jax immediately ran over to me and put a hand over my mouth.
"I swear if you make even a sound, oh the things I will do to you."
I hit him as hard as I could on the chest.
"Help m-."
I was cut of by a fist fly through my face.
I was on the floor, unable to speak, my eyes were flooded by the the tears that were in me eyes.
I was about to close my eyes, and hope that I would just wake up and everything would be normal.
But that's when I saw another figure come over to the room. I tried to make out the face.
"Stephen?" I cried.
He looked at me, then over at Jax.
Stephen just attacked the man, beating him lifeless.
I could hear Jax begging him to stop. But Steph didn't, and I didn't want him too. He deserved every bit of this.
After about 10 minutes, Stephen let Jax go away then he aided to me.
"Ayesha you are bleeding so bad, we have to clean you up. We can talk about this later. Just come with me."
He picked me up and took me to my bathroom.
I was unaware of the amount of blood on my face, and the cutes on the body.
I was definitely going to have bruises tomorrow.
Stephen damped a cloth then put it to my face.
I flinched just from the barely touching my face.
"It's okay, everything's gonna be okay."
After 20 minutes the bleeding slowed, & my face was clean for the most part.
I'm still so shook. I felt so weak and that I was helpless. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.
Then Stephen slightly turned me around. Even that made me scared, I gasped and flinched, then realizing it was Stephen I put my arms around him.
Then I just let out the sobs and tears I have been holding.
I felt so safe in his arms, so protected. He calmed me down.
Still in each other's arms, we walked over to my bed and rested down.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked with sympathy.
I shook my head, "no, I don't think I ever will."
"I totally understand that, just know I'm here for you."
"Thank you Stephen. If you wouldn't have came here in time who know what would have happened."
"Don't Thank me. And I know for a fact he won't come around you anymore."
"Thank you."
And with that I fell asleep in his arms.
-
I woke up, slowly remembering the events of last night. I looked over to an empty bed, then I could hear that familiar voice in the kitchen. I walked over to the bathroom, and immediately looked in the mirror. Bruises covered half my face, but I could probably cover it up with makeup.
I looked down at my body, seeing a few bruises here and there, but nothing to bad.
I walked into the kitchen when Stephen was ending a call with whomever.
"Look at your face. I swear if I ever see him again I will ruin him," he said walking to me.
I took his hands in mine.
"Let's just forget about it. Let's do something fun today."
"Like what?" He asked then leaked my lips.
"I don't know, like go on a hike or something."
"A hike?! We are in the middle of winter you doofus."
"Oh I forget about that. But it will still be fun, come on babe let's do it!"
"We are gonna freeze our asses off, but okay."
I squealed like a little girl.
"But where will we go?" I asked.
"I don't really go on hikes so I have no idea."
"It's not really a hike, but we can go to the one place you took me by the waterfall."
"Okay, sounds good. Ima go back over to my place and get ready. You okay here by yourself? I can wait."
"No it's okay, go get ready."
"I'll come back in an hour or so and pick you up?"
"Okay, bye hun." I went on my tip toes and kissed him.

I was in the shower, and I looked down at my bruised body. Painful memories flows through me head.
What's up with all these rude encounters? First that Haley girl, now Jax.
I got out of the shower then put on some skinny jeans, a cute grey sweater, with my brown combat boots and army green jacket.
I straighten my hair and put a beanie over it.

Steph and I were finally arriving at the beautiful waterfall.
Ice had frozen over it, but it was still breathtaking.
When I got out I was about a feet deep into the snow.
I heard a slight yell, then walked over to Stephen.
I bursted our laughing seeing him covered in snow, on the ground.
"What are you doing?!" I asked still laughing.
"Well you see, I fell."
"You are so clumsy."
"Well it is a foot deep."
"You need help up?"
"Yes please."
I held out my hand and before I knew it I was on the ground with him. I should have known he as gonna do that.
Now we were both on the ground, covered in snow.
"You're such a dork!" I laughed throwing the powdered snow at him.
"But I'm your dork," he said throwing snow back at me.
"Yes, which is why I love you."
Then I mentally face palmed myself after I said that. I said I love you. It kind of just slipped out. Did I love him? I haven't really thought about that, but it just came out of my mouth.
It became real awkward.
I chuckled awkwardly.
"Just forget that last part. Don't really know what I was thinking. Silly me," I said trying to resolve things and it was still awkward.
"Ish, it's okay. I love you too."
Oh my gosh. That's when I knew for a fact I loved him.

______________________
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!