Chapter 6

Ayesha's POV:
3 days, 7 exams, and a win for the Davidson Wildcats later, our month break for winter/Christmas was here, and my date with Stephen was tonight.
I got ready for the date, I had ripped skinny jeans that weren't overly ripped, I cream sweater, with a light green jacket to top it off, because it was super cold you know? But I was starting to having second thoughts.
"Blaire I'm actually like freaking out right now. I haven't been on a date in a while, and especially not with a guy like Stephen! I might just call and say I'm sick!"
I pick up my phone to dial Steph's number, but Blaire snatches it away.
"You stupid! You seem to like this guy, even though you claim you don't. So I'm not gonna let you screw this up, and whine for the next month which is supposed to be break! Now either you go and before I make you! Now which do you prefer?"
"Damn so harsh!"
"You will thank me later. Now go meet your man!"
"Blaire I'm nervous!"
"Just be yourself, you will be fine!"
We heard a knock on the door indicating Stephen was here.
"Ugh, Fine!" I whispered.
"Text me. Okay?"
"Okay, wish me luck."
"Oh, and Ayesha?"
"Yeah?"
"You look bomb as fuck right now. Steph is gonna love it." She said winking.
"Whatever."
"Bye Girl!"
I opened the door and there stood Stephen. I caught his eyes and just got lost in them.
"These are for you," He said shyly holding up flowers.
I snapped back into my thoughts and looked at the flowers.
I grabbed them, "Thank you so much, they're beautiful. They're actually my favorite kind of flowers, did you know?" I said smelling the lotus flowers.
"I may have had a little help from someone."
He smiled.
"Who?" I said chuckling lightly.
He grinned looking past me. I turned around.
"So you and Blaire have been planning this?" I smiled.
"Well Ish if your gonna marry this man he betta treat ya right!"
"Woah, marry?"
"Duhhh."
"Let's get out of here," I said looking at Stephen. I handed the flowers to Blaire and before she should walk away I flipped her off, making sure Steph was out of sight.
"You just made things real awkward!" I said slamming the door, and catching up to Stephen.
"You look good," he said opening the door to his car so I could get in.
"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself!"
He spun around, then stuck out his jacket.
"I try," He said smiling.
"Your such a dork!"
We both got settled in the car, and we were on our way.
"Where are we going anyways?" I asked through curiosity.
"I'm actually not sure. But let's like go ice skating or something in honor of the holidays."
"That would be fun, but only if I knew how to ice skate," I flat out sucked at skating.
"I don't know either, I mean last time I went I ate shit like 20 times. But let's do it, we can learn together," he explained. He held out a hand for me to take while the other one was in the steering wheel. I took his hand, feeling all types of ways.
"Okay, but don't laugh from how bad I'm gonna be!"
"I should be saying the same thing," he said and we both laughed.
He turned up the volume to his car. He was playing music through the aux on his phone. He had a variety of genres, but I thought he had pretty good taste of music because I knew every song.
He jammed out to his songs, and I would occasionally join in. This guy is really something else. Not at all what I expected. Instead of being the cocky, popular man-hoe I thought he would be, he was actually really kind, funny, and he knew how to have fun.
We pulled into the ice skating rink, which had quite a bit of cars in the parking lot.
"Oh gosh, we're gonna embarrass ourselves in front of a lot of people," I was actually starting to get nervous.
"But hey, at least we will be together," Steph said. He always made remarks like that that made me tingly inside.
We made our way into the building, and got our shoes.
Once we finally put them on, we went to the ice, where there was tons of people.
Stephen went on first.
"Please be careful!"
"Don't worry, I gotchu."
And as right as I stepped onto the ice next to him, we both fell. That will definitely leave a bruise on my ass.
We were both just on the ground, uncontrollably laughing.
"I gotchu," I mocked Stephen, we were both laughing immensely.
Once he got up, he helped me up.
"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," he admitted.
"Ehh, but we gotta try!"
I took Steph's hand in mine, and started to glide along the ice slowly. I was actually surprised I made a move and took his hand. It seemed like we were finally getting the hang of it. Steph and I were still hand in hand, and I liked it, a lot.
After about an hour of on the rink, we decided to head out.
"We actually made it out of there alive!" Steph joked.
"Yeah only like 10 falls, and a million bruises later." That made me and him laugh.
"For real though, ima wake up and there's gonna be a huge bruise on my ass!" I admitted.
"It's okay, I will take care of you. You wanna get some dinner?"
"Yes, I'm starving!" I thought about what he said.
I will take care of you.
I texted Blaire.
Ayesha: Girl I might be catching feels...
She was fast to reply.
Blaire: ooo girl! I mean I saw this coming
Ayesha: I need to not tho. He might just see me as a friend you know?
Blaire: friend my ass. He wants you
I was bout to text back but she sent another.
Blaire: He was talking about you, you're not the only one catching feels
Blaire: That was klay
I could feel me blush reading that.
Ayesha: I gotta go I'm having dinner with Stephen. Anyways you seem to have better things to do 😉
I put my phone down, as we pulled into the fancy looking restaurant.
Before I could get out Stephen opened the door for me.
"Such a gentleman," I complemented.
"Anything for you."
While we walked into the restaurant Stephen laced our hands together.
I was screaming inside.
We sat down at a booth, and I went to look at the menu. My eyes widened.
"Stephen this place is way too expensive."
"Don't worry, it's my treat." I said with a reassuring smile.
"Ima just get water, and only water."
"Ish you were saying In the car how hungry you are, so you are gonna get some food in you one way or another."
"Look at the prices!"
"Don't look at them, really, don't worry."
He took my hand again! Eeeeeek!
"Fine, what's even good here?"
"Get what im getting. You'll love it."
"Okay, lets hope you have good taste Curry!"
"Well from the looks of it I have good taste in woman, so I must in food." He said gesturing
at me. I couldn't contain my blush.
The whole night he was making me laugh, and smile. And we had some bomb food. But sadly it had to come to an end.
He drove back to my place, and was walking me to my door. We stopped when we made it.
"Thanks for tonight, I had so much fun. We should do it again," I smiled.
"Of course, I had a good time too," he said giving a smile back.
"Well good night Stephen."
"Good night Ish."
I went to open the door, but he stopped me.
"Oh and Ayesha?"
"Yeah?"
He grabbed my hands and pulled me in closer to his body.
He kissing me passionately. I was so happy. There was nothing I could do then simply kiss back.
After a while, we both pulled out.
"Goodnight," He said with a huge smile.
I opened the door, went inside and danced.
He kissed me, and I liked it. At least I think.

***************************
Merry Holidays!
Thanks for reading and make sure to vote and comment!
Many more updates coming quick😉