Chapter 21

Ayesha's POV:
I woke up in Stephens arms. I stared at the handsome figure that was peacefully sleeping next to me. Everything in life felt right, for the first time in months.
"Such a stalker," Stephen groaned, keeping his eyes shut. How did he know?
"Hey champ," I said running my fingers along his chest.
"Hey beautiful," he said causing me to blush.
"I don't even need to open my eyes to know your blushing right now," Stephen said with a smirk. That lead to me playfully nudging him and chuckling lightly.
I figured I would go make some breakfast so I tried to get up from bed, only to get pulled back down.
"Stephen let me go," I whined.
"So your just gonna bail hours after we have sex," he joked.
"No I was just going to make some breakfast for you."
"Either way you were going to leave without giving me a kiss," he said then finally opened his eyes.
I leaned and kissed him.
"Now let me go make some breakfast."
"Fine," Stephen groaned and let go of me.
I decided on pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. It's not like I had much of a choice anyways because he never went grocery shopping.
About 30 minutes of cooking I was finished and put it on a tray to bring to Stephen. I walked into his big room. Stephen was watching some show on TV.
"Here you go," I said giving the tray to Stephen.
"You are amazing," he said taking a bite of his food.
I got in bed next to him and ate some of my own food.
"You should be a Chef, Ish," Stephen said with a mouth full.
I laughed, "Your funny."
"No seriously your a hell of a cook."
"Thank you."
Once we both finished up I took our trays to the kitchen. I washed them up and put them in the dishwasher.
When I walked back into the room Stephen was on his phone so I came from the behind and attacked him.
"Hey hotstuff," I said.
He didn't say anything back though, just kept his eyes plastered to his phone.
"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked pretty furious, and I had no idea way.
"This," he blankly said and showed me his phone.
It was a picture of me and Colby from last night. Of course whoever took it, snapped it when we bumped into each other and very close to each other. Just the right timing. It looked bad, even though it's not at all what it seemed. I can see how Stephen is pissed.
"Stephen it's not what it looks like," I said giving his phone back and staring at him dead in the eyes.
"Isn't that what they always say?" He said. He was fuming.
"Trust me okay, nothing happened."
"Looks like you were to busy talking to this guy that you couldn't even watch me play."
"God Stephen! I watched that whole game thank you very much!"
"Then what's this? You guys seem awfully close and touchy."
"So what are you saying?" I asked. And at this point I was pretty mad too.
"I'm not saying anything. It just looks like you guys were close."
"Well maybe if you would hear me out!"
"Hear you say what. That you cheated on me? Cause that's what it looks like," he yelled.
"Why are you so quick to assume things?" I yelled right back.
"I'm not assuming anything. I'm just saying what the picture looks like."
"Let me explain," I said in a lower voice, trying to calm my nerves.
"Explain!"
"Well there isn't much to explain but I'll do it for Mr. Perfect! All there was too it is that we bumped into each other and had like a two minute conversation! Happy?"
He rolled his eyes.
"If I were cheating on you, like your assuming, then why did I turn down giving my number to him? Explain that."
He seemed to think as if what to say, but I spoke again.
"Just the fact that your doubting my love for you hurts, Stephen," I said. I could feel the tears build in my eyes and I couldn't help but let them fall.
Stephens POV:
After all she said, and once I saw the tears run down her cheeks a wave of guilt ran through my body.
She tried to hide her tears but she couldn't.
"Ayesha I'm so sorry. I should have just listened to you. Hear you out. I love you."
I walked over to her and held her in my arms.
"I would never do anything to hurt you Steph," she said hold me tight.
"I believe you. And I would never do anything to hurt you."
I pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears on her cheek with my thumbs.
Then I pulled her in for a kiss.
I was head over heals for this woman, and I could defiantly see a future with her.
"I love you, love bug," I said once I pulled away from this kiss.
"I love you too Stephen."
_____________________
You guys will start to see more of Stephens POV.
I definitely have some ideas for this story, and I'm gonna end it on a cliff hanger, and most likely do a sequel.
But that's when the time actually comes. We gotta while :)
Thanks for reading!
Vote & comment!
❤️❤️