Chapter 7

Ayesha's POV:
It's been a week since our first date, and since then we have been inseparable. We would hang out all day, everyday, and we're have the best time.
We're becoming really close, and more touchy, but not like that.
Right now we were watching a really dumb movie. My head was lying on his chest, and he had his arm around me.
I got up so I could look at him in the eyes.
"Can we please change it? This movie is so stupid and it's obvious how it's gonna end!"
"This movie is the goat of all movies."
"Come on Steph! We both know he's gonna end up getting shot! Please."
"You're so cute right now," he said pulling me in for a peck on the lips.
"And I'll be even cuter if you switch this movie," I said kissing his lips, "oh and Blaire wants to know if we're going to that party thing Klay is having."
"If you want to go, sure, I'm good either way," Steph said rubbing my back.
"We can go for a while, it should be fun. I just have to make sure not to drink too much."
"You're really funny when you are drunk Ish," he said grinning.
"I feel like you're only saying that because when I was drunk last time we had a heated make-out session," I said playfully hitting Steph.
"What time is the party anyway?" Steph asked me.
I looked at my phone and groaned.
"Shit, it's in 45 minutes. I gotta go get ready!"
I got up and ran to my room, Stephen just stayed back scrolling through his phone.
I put on some high waisted jeans, tucked in a tank top under the jeans, and put on a longish cardigan to go over it. I put half my hair up into a bun, and straightened the other half. I touched up my light makeup, and walked out of my room.
"Damn you look hot!" Stephen said coming over to me and pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you, but we gotta go we're late already!"
"Don't worry babe," he said holding my hand as we walked out over to the car, "plus the party don't start till we walk in."
We got in the car and jammed to my playlist.
Once we made it to Klays house, well he lived here until he roomed with Stephen, and his parents were gone from this house so he took it as an opportunity to throw a party. Damn this house was huge!
Steph and I walked into the house hand in hand. There were lots of people here! I saw Blaire grinding up against Klay.
I tightened my grip on Stephens hand because I honestly didn't want to get lost.
"Wanna go get a drink?" He asked.
I nodded my head yes, and we walked over to the beer. Steph and I got a beer but got held back because Stephen was taking to one of his friends. Since he was talking forever I figured I'd go find Blaire because she was now always over at Klays, and even spending the night, so I needed to catch up with my bff.
"Hey bitch!" She said hugging me.
"What's up? You're so caught up with Klay you have no time for me!"
"Yeah, yeah. Girl it's not like you're any better! You and Stephen are together 24/7. I'd be surprised if you haven't-"
"Okay you nasty. And I'm not that easy at all! It's legit only been on week girl! No way!"
"Mmm, Okay. Whatever you say."
After about 30 minutes of catching up with Blaire, I looked over at Stephen who was stilled talking to his guys. Ugh! I decided to walk I over there anyways.
Before I could reach him, someone pulled my into a somewhat private area, and before I could say anything the bitch slapped me!
"What the hell?!" I yelled.
"That's what you get for talking to Stephen!"
"And why the hell is that your problem?" I was fuming.
"He's probably just using you. He will never actually like you, most definitely not love you! You are a worthless peace of trash!"
"Come at me one more time bitch, I dare you!" I threatened.
"I mean look at yourself. You're not pretty, you're body is so disgusting. You're clothes are trash! Everything about you just makes me wanna gag!"
I didn't even know this girl, but she was ripping apart my self esteem and worth.
My eyes started to blur from the tears, but I didn't dare let them fall.
"Why the hell do you care?" I managed to say.
"Oh and only if you knew! You're humiliating yourself. But it's pretty fun to watch. So you know what? Keep doing your thing whore. At least I know what's gonna happen in the end!"
"What are you saying? Why are you doing this?" I wanted to know what she was talking about.
"It will happen sooner then later bitch. You worthless piece of trash. I just wonder why God would put someone like you on this Earth. No one will ever truly love you, why? Because you are you. Everything about you is nasty. You make stomachs turn. Even your presence bothers people. You should probably just kill yourself. Get a life fucking hoe!"
And with that she walked away. Why did she come at me like that?
Then I finally put a name to the face.
Hailey Henry.
I decided I wanted to leave. I was probably being over dramatic, but was I? She came at me out of nowhere, and she tore me down.
I let the tears fall as I got an Uber. I was finally in the car, alone. I have to text Stephen though.
Ayesha: hey, I wasn't feeling good and decided to leave
Stephen: are you okay? Do you want me to come over? I was looking for you
Ayesha: no it's okay, stay. Have fun :)
Stephen: I'm coming over. See you soon
Ayesha: only if your sure
Stephen: I am
What that Hailey girl said to me seemed as if some of it was indicated towards Stephen. But it was probably just someone jealous of our relationship, I guess? I was gonna try and not tell him though. I was trying so hard to not let that Hailey girl get inside my head. I was in college, I shouldn't be so sad over this.
Before you knew it, knocks were out on my door.
I immediately opened it.
"Hey baby," Stephen said coming in and embracing me.
I embraced him back, tight. Then the tears came back.
God damn Ayesha! Control yourself.
Before I could hide the tears he looked at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked, "what happened?"
Then in that moment I just spilled my guts to him, I told him everything. I told him what Hailey said, about him, about me, about how I should kill myself.
He comforted me and I felt safe in his arms.
"It's okay, Ish. She's jealous. You're beautiful, kind, funny, amazing, and I personally love your body. To me you are worth everything. Don't let her get to you. Okay?"
"Okay," I simply said holding him as he was to me.
"Promise you won't let it get to you?"
No.
"I promise."
"Now get some rest, Ayesha. I will lay here with you for a while."
And before I knew it I fell into a deep slumber.

________________________
This chapter is very important, and will come up again in the future.
Thanks for reading!
Vote and comment!