He opened the back and strapped Treasure into her seat before he finally came and sat into the driver's seat a few seconds later he pulled off.

"You look good with your hair out like that" I said as I examined him once again.

Instead of having it up into a puff like he usually do he just has it out in a curly fro.

"What you tryna say I don't look good with it up?"

"No I'm just..."

"I know Lil bit I was just playing. Thank you" he said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes at him before scrolling through Instagram. I had so many unread DMs from so many people but it was just too much to go through and I didn't even know any of them so I just left them there.

I forgot to put on lipgloss at the house so I used my camera to put on some then placed the tube into the small part of Treasure's bag.

Not too long after we pulled up to a house in Rosedale, Queens with a bunch of cars parked out front, loud music playing and a lot of people walking on the side of the house and to the backyard.

He found a parking spot on the side of the road then got out and took Treasure out the back.

I got out fixed myself in the mirror before grabbing Treasure's bag and the gift before stepping out too.

I don't know why but I got nervous out of nowhere.

We walked to the back yard and as soon as we got in the gate Neveah seen us and came running over she hugged me first then hugged Beast before taking Treasure from him and playing with her making her laugh.

Not long after a younger girl came running over, she look like she was about 14-15.

"Oh my gosh Ayden I missed you" She said as she jumped on him.

"I missed you too Mya but don't think I don't know what you been doing in school imma let you have your fun for right now but me and you need to have a talk later" he said as he looked down at her

"Ma can't never just keep anything to herself" she said rolling her eyes that's when she looked over at me.

When she seen me she got happy again and hugged me which had me confused for a second but I still hugged her back.

"So you're the girl Veah was telling me about. I'm so glad to meet you, Ayden never brought a girl home before" she said all in one breath