Secret Admirer (VariousxReader)

A/N: Yay! I updated in less than two months! I know this is a couple weeks late, but here is the Valentine's Day special. Sorry to the Sousuke fans, but he's not in this one, again. I will try to include him in the next various, and Momo too.

The picture I wanted to use I found once, but couldn't find it again to save to my phone. I found the pictures tend to stay when I load them from my phone as opposed to putting in the link from my laptop. But I did find the one above and figured it would do just as well.

That aside, I hope you all like this one-shot. Enjoy!
__________________________

The day before Valentine's Day you found a mysterious letter in your locker. It was a plain white envelope that had your first name written on it. There was no indication as to whom it was from.

You opened it to find stationary with a border of red and pink hearts. It read:

Dear (F/n),

I've liked you for a while now. Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to tell you how I feel face to face. Please meet me at the pool after school tomorrow.

-Your Secret Admirer

A secret admirer? You wondered who it could be.

"Hey (F/n)!" You heard Gou call out to you from behind.

"Hey Gou."

"What's that?" She asked pointing to the envelope.

"I found it in my shoe locker. It's a confession letter, but I have no clue who wrote it."

"Ooh, a secret admirer. Can I read the note?" You held it out to her. She took the card out and read it over. You could have sworn you saw her sparkle a little like when she's eyeing or thinking about muscles.

"Aw! That is so sweet. You're going to meet them tomorrow right?"

"Yeah. The curiosity will get the better of me if I don't."

"I wonder if it's one of the guys? Come on! Let's go to my house and make chocolates. Maybe you can guess who might've wrote this by their reaction to you giving them homemade treats!" She was super excited and linked her arm with yours.

Looks like you had no choice but to follow along. Not that it was a bother. Making chocolate with Gou could be fun.

Once at her house, Gou found a recipe for milk chocolate hearts. Luckily all the ingredients were there. She did text her mom to pick up little Valentine's treat bags though on her way home.

By the time the two of you were done, there was milk and cocoa powder all over the place, including in your hair and on Gou's face. The chocolate looked really good. And it tasted pretty good too once it had a chance to cool in the molds.

The two of you each tried one. "These are pretty good for our first time making them," you said smiling.

"Yeah. We did a great job!" You and Gou high fived at a job well done. The boys were sure to love the sweets.
__________________________

The next day at school, you had the Valentine's Day goodie bags in your backpack ready to give to the boys at lunch. You were pretty nervous between giving homemade chocolate to the boys and one of them possibly being your secret admirer.

The beginning of the school day seemed to drag on. Finally lunch time came around. You shouldered your bag and met up with the swim team in the usual lunch spot.

"Hey guys!" you greeted upon opening the door to the roof. They were all sitting off to the side of the entrance/exit.

"Hi (F/n)-chan!" Nagisa greeted cheerfully. "Happy Valentine's Day."